162.Master Chef Kim

Jungkook was stunned; he softly caressed her cheeks, "Lili...What happened? Did I hurt you?"

She opened her eyes, before shaking her head "My back was slammed into the... door when I got slapped."

She averted her gaze as soon as she said that and his gaze turned a few degrees colder. He closed his eyes to calm himself before he got to his feet.

Lisa was lifted from the king-size bed as he wrapped her in his muscular arms included with the white blanket like exquisite sushi.

"Jungkook, what are you doing?" Lisa almost shrieked.

Who would not react as such when suddenly being carried and coddled like a dumpling? She was lying on the bed just a moment ago, and the man had carried her like this without a single word. She was shocked silly for an instant, alright?! Sigh!

"We're going to the hospital."

She leaned her head on his chest, ''It's just a small injury."

She didn't even know that her back was hurt. Not until he pinned her down and there was some pressure applied on her injury that it became more painful.

Jungkook pursed his lips as an indication that there was no room for negotiation. What if it was a fracture or what if she accidentally hurt her spinal cord? The more he imagined, the more his aura turned intense. No! How could he take such risks when it is related to her health?

Her lips twitched slightly as she looked at his aloof face "Alright, put me down. My legs are fine; I can still walk."

His footsteps didn't falter as he walked out of the villa.

Tang swung her legs in dissatisfaction "Hey hey! You're ruining my image..."

"Mm, it's fine.''

Their voices got lower and lower until they entered the car as it disappeared into the vast darkness.

The security guards who were forcefully stuffed with dogfood blushed furiously. They looked at each other before coming to a unanimous decision of calling their wives right then and there to profess their undying love for them.

...

Jennie stood in front of the mirror as she unbuttoned her white shirt, leaving nothing but a black bra on her upper body. While looking at her reflection, she couldn't help but frown "Have I gained weight?"

Though she was not entirely skinny before, some 'certain' parts of her body were a little undeveloped; her breasts, hips could be taken as an example. But now that she looked at herself in the mirror, she noticed that her figure was curvier.

She has always followed a proper diet like her brothers; though she was not a gym person like them, she had made sure to spare at least thirty minutes for her Zumba Classes despite the busy routine. Then...?

Her eyes flashed as a certain person's face appeared in her mind.

"Taehyung..." she murmured.

Ever since her fallout with her grandma, that man has been a constant around her. From the moment she lived with him in his condo to the point she sheltered him at her place, he had always tried countless varieties of new dishes, and would often use her as a guinea pig to taste them. Since every dish made by him was delicious, she ate them without hesitation, which contributed to her weight gain.

What she didn't know was that Taehyung has always been a great chef. Though he was mostly abroad since childhood, he spoiled his sister rotten. It became his habit to take out some time to learn some new recipes so that he could make it for her when he returned home during holidays.

Lisa had a sweet tooth and she could be a foodie sometimes. But when it came to Jennie, she preferred healthy, tasty, and nutritious food but at the same time, she often skipped meals.

So, Taehyung took the matter into his own hands since his future wife was being careless with herself. And just like that, Master Chef Kim started cooking for her with the excuse of 'I made a new dish today, try it and see if it's good'.

Jennie was unaware of his efforts. To her, he was just taking her as his Guinea pig. And she had no problems with it because according to her, a person suffering from depression should spend some time on the things that make them happy. If cooking can make him feel at ease, then so be it; she was willing to be his guinea pig.

Coming back to the present, Jennie looked at her curvy figure dazedly. If it continued like this, she would become a 'full circle' very soon.

"Hey, here's a cold drink for..." Taehyung's hand that was on the doorknob slipped down as the door closed behind him with 'bang'. He froze before he could complete his sentence. His brain was shouting at him to look away yet he was unable to take his eyes off her.

This side of hers was something new to him. She has always been beautiful, even in that messy hairdo and homey clothes she wore when he saw her for the first time in the airport or in her doctor's coat that has always made her look gorgeous.

But the Jennie right now was so sexy as she gave off those evil vibes. Her medium length straight brown hair was let loose. Through the reflection in the mirror, he could see her face, there was no makeup, as usual, just red lipstick. Her mesmerizing blue eyes sure knew the skill to suck him in.

Then his gaze traveled lower, from her slender neck to her prominent collarbones. Further down, she was wearing nothing but a black bra on her upper body. And no, it wasn't some revealing lacy bra, it was but a simple black one, which was contrasting with her fair skin tone.