200.Legit fanboy of Kim-Jeon couples

"Brother..." Jennie called the man as she walked towards him while dragging Jin along.

Jungkook turned around to look at the twins.

"That..brother, thank you," Jennie lowered her head. With her poker face and squinted eyes, her expression was somewhat adorable.

Jennie was well aware of what could have happened if it weren't for her brother. She has always obeyed everything her family wanted her to do. But this time, there was a resistance in her heart for the arrangement. She wanted to deny right at that moment but nothing came out of her mouth. If it was not for her brother, she would have been done for.

Jungkook patted her head lightly. "Ask your man to act faster, alright?" He said before he walked to the other side and got inside the car.

Jennie blankly stared at the car as it became smaller and smaller and disappeared into the distance. "Your man..." she murmured accurately what her brother said.

Jin smirked, "What? You thought you would date a man and our big bro wouldn't know? Come on, how naive you are!"

Jennie was stunned, "What does it mean to 'act faster'?"

She was confused as to why she must ask Taehyung to act faster. What did it mean?

"Aye~Brother meant you should ask brother-in-law to marry you."

"Why?"

Jin poked her forehead, "My silly sister, then you won't have to go through the trouble of this arranged marriage and all."

Jennie leaned her head on his shoulder and sighed, her face expressionless yet a blush crept up her cheeks at the thought of marrying Taehyung.

...

"Hey, why do you look so sad?" Jin was driving his sports car as he glanced at his sister, who seemed to be lost in another world. "It's not like the end of the world, you know?"

Jennie despondently leaned back on the seat. She was sure this was going to happen again. How much the Jeon Family placed importance on the rules and regulations, she was well aware of it. Even her grandfather was quiet after knowing the matter regarding the ancestral rings.

Luckily, her brother was there today. But what if he went on some business trip? What if he was not there when it happened for another time? Would she have to live in the fear that when her family would once again force the marriage on her?

Jin sighed as he parked the car on the side of the road before putting on a face mask that covered his nose and lips.

"What are you doing?"

"Eh...I'm the most handsome and famous member of the Jeon Family, what if someone pounces on me?" Jin pouted. He was recognized as the Second Young Master of Jeon Family but Jennie was low-key which is why he did not want to bring trouble to her.

Jennie shook her head as she indifferently said, "Big brother is most handsome in the family."

"_" Jin showed pursed his lips and got out of the car before walking to the other side as he opened the door for her and extended his hand gentlemanly.

She put her hand into his as she asked, "But where are we going?"

He tilted his head to the opposite side of the road and she followed his gaze, "Red bean cafe?"

"Mm... Goddess loves the desserts here," Jin looked at the extravagant cafe in front of him before he continued, "Since you're in a bad mood, this brother of yours will give you a little treat. You see how much I love you."