13.She had more than 50 shades

All of the higher-ranked officials respected and admired Lisa because she has done great contributions to the Police department and they knew her identity as President Kim. Many tried to matchmake her with their sons but still, she is way out of their leagues.

The Chief Of Police smiled, with a bootlicking expression on his face. "No. How can we not come? It will be our bad luck if we can't attend you!" he said.

Lisa nodded slightly ''I am grateful. Thank you!"

Jungkook raised an eyebrow at their behaviors. They appeared like kids waiting for their elders' praises.

Only then did they noticed the presence of a man behind their queen. And to their surprise, it was their king. So they greeted in unison "President Jeon.". Jungkook raised his brows even more which made him appear as if he was saying that 'I thought we met for the first time and you don't know me.'

The officials were embarrassed. They put all their focus on the Queen and forgot about the King.

Now, they understood why their matchmaking skills never worked. They looked at the couple as they thought 'Indeed, only the King deserves to with the Queen.'

No one mentioned Lisa being the CEO of Ash Corporation as she had asked them not to.

The onlookers were shocked as they finally believed the manager's words. Their ice queen is indeed the great boss of Ultraviolet. Nancy was shocked to the core too.

Jung Hoseok stood in front of Nancy as he said ''Miss, you are sued for defamation."

Nancy stood there rooted as the Police officials put handcuffs on her hands and dragged her outside.

The COP and Police Commissioner stayed there and announced that whoever will dare to post or spread anything about today's incident will be detained. So, the crowd immediately dispersed and no one dared to open their mouths about today's incident.

Jungkook and Lisa thanked the officials and went inside her car. Jungkook was still hugging her tightly as they were seated inside. From what happened just now, he has surely known that she is not as simple as just the owner of Ultraviolets; her position was way above that. Not just anyone can make those higher-ranked officials gather at one place with a simple phone call.

Jungkook was now sure that she has a much stronger background apart from being the owner of Ultraviolet but he decided to not ask her as she has said that she will reveal it herself.

Lisa was already sleeping when they arrived at their villa. He tucked her in the blankets as he folded his sleeves and went to the kitchen after washing up.

Earlier, they weren't able to eat in Ultraviolet because of all the chaos. Lisa wanted to return home without eating there and her man gave in to her. But he will not let her sleep without eating.

He quickly prepared some supper and arranged it on a tray before keeping it on the bedside table. He looked at the woman who was sleeping like a baby.

This little woman always makes his heart flutter. Whenever he thinks that he has known her completely, she will add another layer of mystery to herself.

And here she is, sleeping all peacefully after causing his heart to be in a chaotic state. He didn't have the heart to wake her up but still, he won't also let her sleep without eating.

He quickly went to the balcony and made a phone call to Chanyeol asking him to get Nancy out of the jail.

He was shocked out of his wits. The woman President Jeon married turned out to be the owner of 'The Ultraviolet', which is one of the most famous and well-known restaurants in the world.