140.I've a sweet tooth

"Ehh... Stop the car," Lisa swiftly stepped out of the car as soon as the driver stopped the car, she slightly snapped her fingers before crossing the road.

The bodyguards immediately understood her intentions and retreated to a certain distance before discreetly following her.

Gong Yoo frowned listening to the man "President, we can't get any closer to her car, all her bodyguards are experts. Not only that, other than her guards, there are three other groups of bodyguards following her. If I get any closer, they will find it out."

"Alright, give me her current location."

"What? You aren't going to create a coincidental meeting scene near the traffic anymore?" A certain old man spoke up sarcastically.

Gong Yoo nonchalantly shrugged. He will just go with the flow for now.

...

"I want this... that one, yes, that Choco Dutch too and strawberry muffins...umm... that's it for now," Lisa excitedly ordered some of her favorite desserts before sitting at the empty table in the corner.

Though it was evening time, the duskiness has long faded as the sky looked pitch-black enveloped in an invisible blanket as the stars twinkled.

The neon lights in the small bakery casting a warm glow on her angelic face, captivating the passersby.

But she was lost in her thoughts, aloof from her world as she leaned against the glass while gazing at the sky.

She could still remember herself from years before, gripping a pen hard, as she tried to make her handwriting as beautiful as possible in her diary.

'Brother Jungkook, you are the most handsome person I've ever met. Uhm... My brother is also handsome but he is my brother. So, let us get back to the point. Since you are so good-looking, I feel like I'm in love. How about I marry you after growing up? Won't you consider yourself lucky?'

The little girl in her memory was as narcissistic as the adult who proposed him while saying 'Let's get married, I'm a goddess, you know.'

Lisa proudly whispered, "Jungkook, see, I married you after all."

"Miss, your order!" The waiter served her orders at this moment waking her up from her thoughts.

"Thank you."

Just as she started savoring her desserts, two familiar people came to her view. before her bodyguards could make a move, she slightly shook her index finger indicating them not to be reckless.

She stood up, a polite and distant smile on her face as she slightly nodded "Chairman Gong, President Gong."

Old Master Gong narrowed his eyes as he sternly said "Haven't seen you in a while and you forgot how to address us? Fine, if that is what you want to play. Nice to 'coincidentally' see you here, President Kim."

Gong Yoo awkwardly coughed. What is with his father being so grumpy today? Like he is on his periods.

Lisa didn't know whether to laugh or cry "Grandpa Gong, Uncle."

The old man nodded, satisfied before he turned to look at the table full of delicacies, all kinds of desserts.

"Won't you invite us to join you?"

"Of course!"

The three of them sat down and made themselves comfortable as Old Master Gong asked her "You like desserts?"

"En, I have a sweet tooth," she said while taking a bite of her chocolate pastry, oblivious to the small smile that appeared on Gong Yoo's face.

"How are you both here?" She couldn't understand why both these men would appear here out of nowhere. Either, they were tracking her or it was truly a coincidence. While she thinking, her gaze suddenly focused on the man, eating a Choco muffin.

The old man helplessly sighed "You see, your grown-up uncle here likes to eat these sweet little things," and he wants to spend more time with his daughter. The latter part was left unsaid.

Gong Yoo chuckled "Yes, I like sweets."

He always had a sweet tooth since he was a kid. It was just that, in the past decades, it was very depressing for him to even think about these things.

The father-son duo never thought that Lisa will go to a small bakery on the streets. It was surprising for them to discover that she liked eating sweets just like her father.

Lisa was amused. It seems like she discovered a secret. Who could've known that the most enigmatic man, the mysterious Master Gong had a sweet tooth?

No matter what secrets were revolving inside, even if Gong Family was related to what happened to Kims, years ago, she couldn't tell why she felt so comfortable with both these men.

...

"Call President Jeon and inform him about the details of this situation. I suddenly have a bad feeling about this," The captain of Jeon A-Elite group commanded.

"Alright," the man behind him immediately responded.

"Captain, I don't feel there is anything wrong with lady boss' current situation. They're just talking after all."