193.The Jeon family would vanish?

"Yo...You will have to.." Secretary Lim sucked in a long breath to calm himself, "President, you must go to the main IT control room. There is a data breach of the company's system. We are... hacked," Before the man uttered the last word, two black shadows flashed by as he stood there dumbfoundedly with no one in sight.

He regained his senses after a few moments as he chased behind the two men, who had already entered the private elevator at that point. Secretary Lim enviously looked at them as he inwardly cursed the darn elevator. Why would it not work when he was the one using it?!

As Jungkook and Taehyung stepped inside the control room, what came to their view was the company's IT expert team desperately trying to stop the breaching as they protected the data with all their might.

Even Taehyung who has seen countless luxuries was amazed for a moment at the sight of contemporary high-tech gadgets. If he had ever visited Ash Corporation's IT control room, then his reaction would have remained a little normal though.

If he gave an estimated value of the IT room in Jeon Empires, there were probably more than a hundred well-equipped computers and the rarest Acer aspire hacking laptops. The lavishness of it was simply indescribable.

"Pr...President.." A member of the IT department shuddered as he looked at Jungkook. He quickly greeted him bringing everyone's attention to both the god-like men standing behind them. "President Kim," The man greeted Taehyung as soon as he noticed him, who wouldn't recognize the king of the entertainment industry?!

"President Jeon, President Tang!" The rest of the employees stood up as they bowed. They rarely got to see Jungkook, even though they worked in Jeon Empires. Yet, two big shots were standing right in front of them making them wonder what day it was!

Taehyung raised an eyebrow at Jungkook as if taunting the man.

Jungkook's eyes narrowed as the temperature in the room seemed to have dropped by a few degrees.

"_" The poor clueless employees shivered. D..Did they do something wrong?

Before they could seek their death any further, a certain breathless secretary came to their view. "A... Are you.." The man huffed and puffed a little trying to catch his breath as he once again dissed the elevator in his mind. That bitch of an elevator would have to always stop working when he stepped inside it.

After his breathing became normal, he looked at the employees staring at him crazily. "Are you guys crazy?" he reprimanded them, "Our system is being hacked, yet you all are dawdling over here?!"

The employees seemed to be pouting in grievance before they got back to work. They weren't dawdling, they were just starstruck!

Jungkook's frown smoothened out as he looked at his secretary approvingly.

"Err...It's all because of the Young mistress. Just looking at her from a distance makes me smart. Her intelligence can be contagious at times," Secretary Lim glibly muttered as he looked at his President 'praising' look.

"Good," Jungkook nodded his head, "Your salary is tripled for this month."

"There was no need for that, President," Secretary Lim professionally said as his face remained nonchalant. But inside his mind, the middle-aged man has already fled to Mauritius beach as he imagined those sexy brunette girls walking around in bikinis. His imaginary drool seemed to be on the verge of dropping to the floor.

Taehyung, as a fox, obviously mastered the art of reading a person's expression. Looking at the scene in front of him, he almost rolled his eyes at Jungkook for having a low EQ. He couldn't help but wonder that someone would sell the infamous devil someday using Lisa's name.