137.Not single though!

"What are you looking at?" Lisa asked, confused by his intense look.

"I seem to have lost control before."

She followed his gaze and looked at the hickeys on her neck, collarbones and cleavage. Her black lacy bra has covered the rest of it pretty well while her black silk robe was slipping off her shoulders slightly highlighting his exquisite artworks.

He shrugged off. It wasn't his fault though as it was rare for her to wear a denim jumpsuit and look so adorable, she looked like a dessert waiting for him to take a bite from. But his heart ached for her as he slightly caressed those places.

Whenever he looked at her, he will always be turned on as she has always been addictive to him. He looked at her slightly exposed milky shoulders and his burning gaze travelled down to her slightly exposed cleavage, her silk robe reaching till her thighs and her long silky legs were provocative.

He gulped. No, not today! He didn't want to see her limping tomorrow. With that, Jungkook was determined to just hug her to sleep that night.

Lisa looked at the man through the mirror, mesmerized. Adorable husband!

True to his thoughts, Jungkook controlled his urges very well as he hugged her to sleep, calming her nerves as she listened to his steady heartbeats.

...

The doorbell continued to ring as Lisa grabbed onto Jungkook's hand tightly.

"Are you nervous?"

"Who... is nervous?" She quickly let his hand go as she sat there calmly, like nothing is wrong.

Jungkook glanced at her cold face as he shook his head helplessly "It will be alright, calm down!"

She nodded.

Jungkook walked towards the main door before opening it and the first thing that came to Lisa's. view was a flash of silver hair.

Before she could make out the situation, she was being twirled in the man's arms and she felt like vomiting because of the roller coaster ride and before she could do anything, she was thrown on the sofa.

Sigh...What a safe landing! She neatened her wrinkled black business suit before taking a deep breath.

Jungkook lightly patted her back. He'd have arranged bodyguards if he had known that this man will do something like that. Even he himself was caught off-guard at his sudden movement.

His cold freezing stare turned Mark rigid as he coughed. He just wanted to punish her a little for leaving just like that, but he forgot that she has got herself a protective henpecked husband, who is guarding her like a dragon guards his precious treasure.

"You're rather heavy, I nearly lost my balance," he awkwardly muttered as Lisa chuckled.

"I'm in the study, call me if you need something," Lisa nodded as she watched Jungkook walking away, not before throwing a warning glance at Mark Tuan.

"So much in love, huh?" Mark commented sarcastically.

She frowned "Not single though."

Her reply was serious, she wasn't being sarcastic at all. It's just that her innocent reply struck him where it hurts the most.

He shouldn't have asked for it. Humph!

"Well, you have become even more and more gorgeous. How about you become the model for my latest design of this season?" The man made himself rather comfortable as he leaned back, while scanning her from top to bottom.

He was not joking, though he said she was heavy, it was rather a lame joke on his part. But Lisa possessed the perfect hourglass figure, her long silky legs can be deadly to any man and even though she was wearing a business suit, but the black color and outfit was perfectly accentuating her curves, not to mention the five-inch-high heels which made her appear much taller than she already was.

That little beautiful face and hazel eyes, with the black wavy hair looking like an enchanting serpent, she looked otherworldly, a beauty meant to cause the downfall of a country if she was described in ancient terms.

She has long surpassed the models he has worked with before in terms of beauty, figure and aura by leaps and bounds. Mark couldn't help but praise Tang Family genes.

"Not interested."

Mark chuckled. She has become more distant than before. Seems like managing such a big corporation took a toll on his baby girl's mood, "Didn't you find it necessary to talk to me at least once over the past few years?"

Lisa sighed. Here it was! How was she supposed to answer this?

But Mark didn't let her say anything as he continued "But I don't mind it, in every relationship, one has to give in sometimes. Moreover, I have a rather big heart, you see! Well, somehow, it was my fault in what happened to you. If it wasn't for me being careless, that bastard, Edward wouldn't have got the chance to touch you. I should have known he was up to no good but..."

"Edward?"

"That as*hole was my roommate. Didn't your husband tell you about it?" It was rather frightening to think about the heavy pressure around Jungkook that day when the truth came to light. That man is truly a devil incarnation.