37.President Jeon, his condition is unstable

The room was beautifully decorated. Lisa was shocked to see the rose petals, candles and romantic atmosphere. This man is well prepared today.

Jungkook smiled. His new secretary deserves a bonus.

She looked at him and asked "What are you doing?"

"Don't you think you deserve punishment for all your wrongdoings?" he said huskily as he removed his shirt revealing his muscular body and his well-toned chest.

Lisa gulped. This man is surely seducing her. She grabbed his neck as she kissed him softly.

He also kissed her back.The kiss revealed all his feelings for her. It was soft and at the same time passionate.

And before she could realise what was happening, her top and shorts were already lying on the floor. His clothing was long tossed in the air, slowly landing on the ground.

He kissed her softly as he moved towards her neck. She giggled as she held him tightly.

"Do you want it?" he asked.

She looked at him with her eyes which were filled with passion. But, before she could answer...

Ring...Ring..

Both their phones were ringing. She pulled him slightly as she got up to get her bag. She took out their phones and passed his phone to him.

Her brows were furrowed after she saw that it was her grandfather calling her. She answered the call.

"Young Miss, Old Master wants to see you right now. He is not eating his medicine again," said the butler.

"Alright," she replied and hung up.

She glanced at Jungkook who was sitting on the other side of the bed. His face was a bit tensed and his hands were shaking a bit after the phone call.

If anyone else was here, they would have thought that he is the usual cold Jungkook. But Lisa could notice the change in his mood after the phone call.

She hugged him from behind as she asked "What happened?"

"Grandpa suffered a heart attack.They say that his condition is grave. But, I don't understand how can it happen all of a sudden. He is even more healthier than my father. I don't believe it when they say that it is difficult to save him and all," Jungkook said.

Lisa furrowed her brows as the previous dramas of her own grandpa started dancing in her mind. She thought for a moment before asking "Jungkook, has your grandpa ever suffered a heart attack before?"

"No. I have never seen him suffering from a common cold, let alone heart attack," he replied.

Lisa sighed "When a person suffers a third heart attack, it's life threatening.Tell me, is there something that your grandfather wants you to do?"

"I don't get what are you saying," Jungkook furrowed his brows.

She glanced at him with a serious face "My grandpa threatens me by pretending to be extremely sick to make me agree for marriage," she paused and added "Though, I don't know your grandfather in person. But, still be careful and listen to what he is asking for. My grandpa nearly trapped me for two times. So, take it as a advice from an experienced person. Furthermore, I believe nothing will happen to your grandpa."

A light flickered in Jungkook's eyes. He agreed with what Lisa said. His grandfather will be alright. Nothing will happen to him.

They both walked towards the car and Lisa decided to drive because Jungkook was not in his right state of mind.