3.Hey, let's get married!

His every word stuck an arrow in her heart as she thought 'Why am I feeling like this? Why is my heart beating erratically? Is this the legendary love at first sight?'

After having a decent number of boyfriends in the past, no one has ever made her feel that way. But why does he feel familiar? With every glance at him, she could feel some connection as if she had known him for ages.

And before she knew it, a strong palm was on her cheeks, as his thumb wiped her tears. 'That's it. Is this man trying to test my self-control?' she thought.

And before the man could retract his hand, she grabbed the collar of his shirt and smacked her lips on his. Her kiss was so intense that the man froze, he didn't know how to react. Though it was not his first kiss, it could be counted as second. Her aggressiveness, the way she kissed him, her scent resurfaced a distant memory in his mind.

But before he could grasp that feeling, his hand was already resting on her waist as he pulled her on his lap, already responding to her kiss. It was instinctive, he had no experience in kissing but she had already made him like this.

Lisa was addicted to this, she never knew a kiss can make her feel this way. She encircled her arms around his neck, he could smell the sweet chocolaty fragrance her body was emitting, and then her tongue was in his mouth, he did not even catch a glimpse of her face, so instantaneous and urgent was that tongue.

He sucked her tongue as if it was the sweetest candy. Whereas to her, he smelt cozy, there was even a hint of vanilla. His kissing intensity slowly overpowered hers and she felt that rush of helplessness, the sinking yielding, the surging tide of warmth that left her limp.

His insistent mouth was parting her shaking lips, sending wild tremors along her nerves, evoking from her sensations she had never known she was capable of feeling. His lips only left hers when her breathing hitched.

Both of them were breathless as they parted.

Lisa looked at her softly as his eyes slightly narrowed. He has never had any affections for anyone other than that girl who left his life in the past, without even looking back, without saying goodbye!

But right now, this woman in his arms was his present. There was a firm determination in his eyes. He was not going to back out this time. He will go with his heart and pursue her.

But before he could voice out his thoughts, he felt her hand getting wrapped around his thumb.

He stared at her, and that was it. Her eyes were sparkling like a little kid asking for candy. And before he can grasp the tickling feeling in his heart, he heard her speak "Hey, let's get married."

Jungkook subconsciously nodded his head but suddenly the realization struck him. The man was in disbelief as he stared at the girl in front of him. He was speechless for the first time in his life.

But then again why the hell is he feeling jittery, glittery all over as if this was not something so bad? He just stared at her, his face was cold and frigid but there was a softer look in his eyes.

But she continued her 'serious' talk as she said "You see, I'm a big fish as in, I'm one in a million. You will never meet a girl like this beautiful goddess sitting in front of you. I am young, hot and of course, I earn a lot. So, you can even quit your job and be a house husband. I'll feed you and never abandon you. Isn't it a jackpot to have this me as your wife?"

The man was dumbstruck, it was the first time he has seen someone so bold and narcissistic, but it didn't taint her elegance in a little bit. She didn't look showy, but it instead highlighted her self confidence, making her appear much more beautiful. He softly sighed before asking, "Why me?"