179.You're pretentious

Jin, who was going to the PR department stopped in his tracks when he heard that shameless self-compliment. His gaze wandered to the woman who was the center of attraction.

His breathing hitched the moment he saw her. She was stunning in that black outfit and the five-inch high heels made her appear taller and to him... sexier.

Heat course through his entire body when she slightly twirled her body around like a butterfly. Her fingers slightly fiddled with the shades she was wearing before she finally took it off. His heartbeat accelerated when he saw that beautiful face. No, her face was not bare. She had used makeup but it didn't look exaggerated. It was just perfect.

That playful smile of hers... he used to call it hypocritical but somehow it suddenly looked so mesmerizing...

"S...She is narcissistic," He awkwardly murmured trying to dodge those wayward thoughts of his.

Unaware of catching a certain someone's attention, Jisoo took out a sparkling key card before passing it to the receptionist as she pursed her lips, her eyes narrowed in displeasure. Her mood swings are getting worse these days yet people just had to provoke her again and again.

The employees surrounding her froze in shock as gasps and murmurs could be heard everywhere. The VIP access card? It was like giving a person access to Ash Corporation and to enter the President's office without going through any procedures.

Everyone has seen Jisoo in the office before but who could have thought that she had the VIP access card? That meant the value she held in their President's heart is out of the ordinary.

They glared at the receptionist angrily, did this girl want to incite the demoness' wrath?

The receptionist shrank back in fear. "Y..ou can go, M..Miss Yang," she stuttered. She was scared out of her wits.

Those angry and strange looks the employees gave her was enough for her to understand she has provoked someone she shouldn't. Moreover, she could see that the Supermodel Jisoo was not as gentle as she showed herself to be. Call it a woman's sixth sense but she could feel her frustrations even when she was smiling so sweetly.

Since she was new to the job, the reception was afraid of being fired as she fearfully glanced at Jisoo, expectantly hoping to be forgiven.

Jisoo's eyes flashed as she looked at the pitiful looking girl, hoping for another chance. This reminded her of many things, it was not something new for her.

Her usual playful smile was back to her lips. "Thanks, babe. Keep working hard," she patted the girl on the shoulder leaving everyone speechless.

Weren't superstars supposed to throw tantrums in situations like this? Why was this different?

"Miss Yang, you're so sweet...." One voice broke the silence.

The rest followed suit, "Yes, you are so cool... Goddess..."

"Goddess, are you close to our demo.. cough cough...President?"

Give them an inch and they will take a mile. Looking at the friendly and sweet countenance of Jisoo, they thought it won't be a problem if they try to know more about her. So, they were more than happy in trying to interact with her.

Furthermore, it was once in a blue moon kind of thing for them to see such a rare creature in Ash Corporations.

Their demoness CEO was the natural disaster of their daily life; don't they say beauty is deadly? They have witnessed it on an everyday basis. Their Vice President, Jin, was a happy-go-lucky guy but it was only on the surface. Tzuyu, their COO, could be seen as a calm and composed woman but that calmness often becomes a facade to hide her true, evil self.

Jisoo was speechless. How was she going to deal with this bunch of kids? 'Lili is surely strict on them,' she thought.

"Idol, you have to tell us more...."

"Seems like you are too idle for your own good," A cold voice interrupted the whole fiasco.

They turned around to find their Vice-President walking towards them with his dazzling smile. But that smile somehow didn't reach his eyes.

The crowd dispersed within a few seconds in a hurry. They didn't even turn back to look at their superstar who was dragged along by their Vice-President.

Jisoo frowned as she looked at the man who was dragging her with an indecipherable expression on his face. She was confused 'Did I provoke him somehow?'

She didn't relate it to what happened between them that night as she was sure that the man was dead drunk when everything transpired between them. From that kick to that hot kiss, he was asleep in the whole process; even when he was thrown out of her house. And that's where she made the first mistake!

Jin walked straight to the corner-most empty common room on the tenth floor and locked the door behind before pushing her to the spacious red couch.

"What the f..." Jisoo was almost on the verge of cursing out loud.

"You know what?! You're so pretentious," The man crossed his hand in front of his chest as he leaned back against the empty mahogany desk and glanced at the woman half lying on the couch to his right side.

He couldn't explain that stuffy feeling inside his chest when those men and women were swooning over her. It was uncomfortable for him yet the woman was openly flirting with that receptionist. What did she call her? Babe?!

Jin wanted to open her brain to check what was inside.

"You..."