19.Ex-boyfriend

After working for hours, Lisa sat there in silence as she wondered how her life has taken a turn for the better.

She recalled how, just before three days, sitting on the seashore, she concluded that there is nothing called 'bliss'. But now her life was filled with bliss and contentment.

Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never even knew you had.

Having Jungkook in her life was maybe such a dream to her. Having him with her filled the emptiness inside her heart.

She snapped out of her thoughts when she heard a knock on the door. "Come in," she said.

A certain pufferfish entered inside, jumping and hopping. "My dear sister-in-law, tell me when are you going to tell big bro about yourself?" he asked.

Lisa frowned, it was yet another trouble she invited on herself. She decided to hide her identity earlier yet she was the one feeling guilty now. But she didn't know how to say it verbally at this moment. "The day after tomorrow we have a collaboration meeting for DX and both the CEOs will be there," she said. It would be better that way, he will know it and she won't have to say anything.

Jin smiled and nodded his head but before he could say anything, a shrill succession of rings interrupted him.

Lisa glanced at her phone, it was an unknown number and just as she answered it, she heard a familiar voice "Baby, why are you ignoring me. Please come back to me. I will never cheat you...."

Before the man could complete his sentence, Lisa hung up on him as her face turned sour.

"What happened? Who was that?" Jin, who noticed the shift in her expression immediately asked.

She sighed "An idiotic Vice President who happens to be my ex-boyfriend too. I just dated him to appease grandpa at that moment. Later, when I saw him fooling around with different women, I found the perfect opportunity and broke up with him. But he is clingy."

Jin laughed as he asked, "Does he know who you are?"

Lisa shook her head. Why would she expose her identity to random people?!

"Then, it's good. Who knows if he will come here to cause a ruckus? By the way, you mentioned he is a V.P?" Jin asked curiously.

She nodded her head, "Yes, he is the V.P of Lee Corps."

Jin opened his mouth and closed it, unable to utter a word. He looked at Lisa in disbelief and finally asked "Do you mean....that your ex is...Lee Hanbin?"

"Yes. How do you know that?"

Jin looked at her like looking at an alien, "Not every person is like you who won't recognize big brother, you know?!" In the current era, where will you find a person who ignores television and magazines like viruses? She won't even want to know about the gossips of the wealthy families. It would have been a wonder if she recognized his brother.

As for him, he joined Ash Corporations years ago and purposely hid his identity. At that time, Lisa was too inexperienced to run a background check on him. Since he was qualified for it, he got the position of V.P. But Lisa still belonged to the family of foxes, he almost got exposed a few times.

"My mom is the sole heiress of Lee Corps and she is the current CEO. And Lee Hanbin is the son of mom's distant cousin," he said.

Lisa frowned, "Why didn't you work at Jeon Empires?"

"Because mom wants me to take over the legacy of Lee Corps but I was not ready at that time. I never wanted to be recognized just because I am a 'Jeon'."