180.Lili~ It hurts~

Jisoo closed her eyes to calm her rage that was on the verge of exploding.

'I must be graceful,' It was her first thought.

But then again, firsts don't always end up as your lasts. 'F*ck the crush and f*ck these crushy feelings of yours. This man is committed to someone else,' the evil side in her mind woke up.

She opened her almond-shaped eyes and crossed her leg over the other one. Her elbow was still pressed on the couch as she supported the side of her head on that hand.

Her other hand twirled the strands of hair from her high wrap-around ponytail falling over her shoulders.

She was a siren and the way his adam's apple bobbed up and down could attest to that. The red couch and her black outfit were contrasting which made her appear stunning than she already was.

"Second Young Master, are you interested in me?" she murmured in a sexy voice; her tongue licked her bottom lips as she provocatively glanced at the man, "Or do you perhaps want something more from me?"

Jin froze as the electrocuting feeling inside his body intensified. He turned around almost immediately before glancing at the wall, "Sit properly and talk decently."

Jisoo smirked, her voice seemed to be softer this time as she whined "Second young master, which part of me is not decent to you?"

Jin gritted his teeth. He should have felt goosebumps if it was some other time. But now that he was sure she was pretending like this for some reason, he found her... adorable.

'Darn..' he cursed inwardly. Who tarnishes their image in front of their crush? What is she exactly thinking? Moreover, why does it seems like whatever she is doing seems so sweet and cute to him? Is there anything wrong with his tastes?

"Enough... I know you're pretending. Stop it now."

Jisoo giggled as she sat up, "Aye~ Our little pufferfish is so smart today."

Jin's heart fluttered as he felt butterflies in his stomach. Little pufferfish? It sounded so sweet when it came out of her mouth.

He snapped out of his trance when she lazily said, "But I'm not in the mood to test your IQ right now," She stood up from the couch as she stretched her body a little before walking out of the door.

Her hand paused on the doorknob, her head slightly turned to the side but she didn't turn around completely. Her expression turned deadpan. "Jin, you better stay away from me. Didn't you say I'm not worthy? So, here, I'm giving you the chance. The farther you stay from me, the better it is for you," Or else I won't be sane enough to control myself like I did today.

The latter part was left unsaid of course. A smile slowly formed on her lips as she said, "Bye~ See ya~"

Jin's jaw dropped. "Hey, what is this supposed to mean?" He shouted but was met with silence in reply. The woman was no longer in his view.

"You... Good... Very good... As if I'm dying to come closer to you," He snorted arrogantly. But who could explain why he was still looking in that direction, hoping for her to come back?!

...

"Lili~ It hurts~ Huhuhu..."

Lisa didn't have to raise her head to recognize the owner of the histrionic voice.

"Baby, Come come... Tend to my broken heart..."

Lisa sighed as she raised her head from the pile of documents and looked at the woman clinging to the wall with a grievous face as if the whole world owes her something.

"Clean up the wall before leaving," she said before burying herself in work again.

The woman who was sticking to the wall to wash away her sadness was stunned for a moment. "Eh....Cl...ean? Why...?" she asked confused.

Lisa leaned back on her Aresline swivel chair. The clip of her Montblanc–diamond solitaire fountain pen rested on her anemone-pinkish lips as she pointed its tip towards a certain part of the Spanish-grey colored wall.

Even, Jisoo, as a woman fell into a trance, her lips slightly parted as she looked at the femme fatale.

Lisa snapped her fingers, immediately bringing Miss Supermodel back from her wonderland. "Lili, you shouldn't seduce me like that," she muttered before turning around to look at the wall.

"Where do you want me to clean it? It is already cl.." she trailed off when her gaze locked onto a certain part where there was a reddish mark.

'Eh... Seems like my lip gloss has smudged,' She thought as she awkwardly looked at her best friend who coldly raised an eyebrow.

"Baby, forget about this wall. How about I take you to the doctor to get your OCD treated?"

Lisa sighed, "No need."

"Aye~ come on! You should comfort me. My heart is crushed into millions of pieces," Jisoo whined softly.

This time, Lisa noticed there was a little seriousness to her statement. "What happened?"

"That Jeon...."