10.Pufferfish

When Jungkook entered inside, this was the chaotic scene that welcomed him, his gaze coldly skimmed past them and everyone shut their mouths almost instantly.

They deeply bowed before greeting the man respectfully. But the moment Jungkook entered his office, the heated discussions started once again.

"Did you see that?" one of the employees asked the other.

"Do I look blind to you? How could I not see how President Jeon was hugging and kissing that woman? "replied another.

"What woman? She is the first woman spotted with President. Maybe she will be the future Young Mistress Jeon. So, she is our lady boss with rules. Take her name with respect," replied the head of the HR department.

''Maybe President is just temporarily attracted to her. Once, he gets bored, he will throw her away. That's how rich men are supposed to be."

"What attraction? Didn't you notice how tender President's eyes were when he looked at her? His eyes screamed love. It was just the way my husband looks at me." another woman butted in.

"Do you think that just any ordinary woman can marry President Jeon?"

"Just which part of that woman seemed ordinary to you. She was riding the limited-edition Bugatti and even her dress is the latest one which is only one piece in the whole world. And her aura was too strong. Even if I just noticed her side profile, she was like a goddess''

''What? Can't our President give such expensive gifts to his mistresses?" an employee enviously blurted out.

''Yes, what she is saying is true. And what goddess are you talking about? Aren't sluts also beautiful? But that doesn't make them a goddess."

Right at this moment, Chanyeol entered, coincidentally hearing their conversation. A chill ran down his spine imagining the consequences of such careless gossips. President Jeon would wreak havoc on these dumbass people if he learns about their thoughts.

Just by the idea of it, he got frightened. There was a pin drop silence the moment the employees noticed his presence.

"This is the first and last time I am saying this to you. If you dare to discuss the President's matters or gossip about anything in office hours, then you will be immediately fired and it will be made sure that you will never get any job again," He coldly declared.

No one uttered a single word as they continued doing their work.

He scoffed. If even he wasn't allowed to badmouth that woman. Who do these people think they are?

Chanyeol knocked on the door as he entered inside Jungkook's office, immediately turning his professional mode on, "President, the meeting about the DX project with Ash Corporations will be starting after 3 hours. Vice-president Luo will be attending the meeting on our behalf."

"Anything else?" replied Jungkook.

"President, if Ash Corporations decides to collaborate with us, then after 4 days there will be a meeting for the presentations and negotiations. You have to be there personally since CEO Kim would be there. But if you don't feel like it, should I represent you on your behalf?"

Jungkook raised his head slightly as he looked at him, "If it was anyone else, it would have been fine if you represent me but this is President Kim. It will be an insult to her if I don't go."

It was rare to see this man having such high regard for anyone so he couldn't help but ask "President, why are you so biased towards President Kim? People say she is hideous, ugly, old and many such rumors are circulating about her. She never steps out to clarify anything. So why do you admire her so much? Jeon Empires is also in the same league as Ash Corporation."