134.A family of thieves

"You... What are you.."

Taehyung didn't let her finish what she was saying as he grabbed her wrist before dragging her out of the cafe.

Kai frowned "Hey, what the hell do you think you are doing?"

The man didn't even bother replying to him. The sight of her smiling at another man has messed up his mind.

Jennie struggled to get her hand out of his grip but she failed in doing so. Though his grip wasn't strong because he didn't want to hurt her but it was abnormally firm, no matter how she tried, she couldn't free herself from his grip.

"You.... Let me go," Jennie couldn't help but wonder if this was a relapse, one of those mood swings of his.

Taehyung didn't pause in his tracks before reaching his black Bentley which was parked outside the cafe. He dragged her towards the passenger seat before opening the door as he sat her down and helped her with the seatbelt.

He then walked towards the other side before getting in the driver's seat as he drove the car.

They soon reached the alley leading to their villa. Each time Jennie thought that this will be enough, he will once again break the speed limit nearly freaking her out. The speed of the driving didn't bother her as much as his crazy zig-zag driving pattern.

Because of how much she has screamed, her voice came out low and muffled.

She couldn't take it anymore. So, what if he's depressed? Does that mean he will torture her like this?

Little did she know the man was trying get back to his calm self. But the more he tried so, the more the picture of her sitting and smiling with another man flashed up in his mind.

But she was not the one to blame. Though her grandma was harsh with her words but everyone in the family has always doted on her. When has she ever been treated like this?

"Taehyung, who the hell do you think you are to treat me like this?"

Taehyung came to his senses after hearing her voice filled with enmity, he stepped on the breaks and the car immediately came to a halt.

He pinned her on her sit before looking deeply into her blue eyes "You aren't allowed to talk to other men again. You can't smile at them."

He couldn't forget how enthralling she looked when she smiled. Yes, he was possessive. Only a few people mattered in his life and for them he was hell lot possessive if this was the word to describe his nature.

His sister being the most important person in his life and then his grandpa. What was unexpected that this girl will suddenly enter his life and his calm mind will crash again and again.

To the people close to him, he wanted to shower them in love, to dote on them, to give in to their whims and do everything for them. He was possessive, he becomes easily jealous at the thought of sharing his favorite people. He has always been like that.

Taehyung intensely looked at Jennie. Her jerk of a brother stole his little princess and now she has stolen his heart.

A family of thieves!

"You...What are you.... mmm.."

Before Jennie could retort, a soft touch on her lips knocked out her senses. Her eyes opened wide as the man licked her lips before making his way through her teeth to lick her tongue.

It was addictive to him. He just wanted to have little bite of her but the softness made him lose himself. He sucked her lips, taking her sweetness as much as he could.

Her heartbeats raced again; she could practically feel her heart wanting to jump out of her chest. She tried to push him away but her strength was so tiny compared to him.

Her face flushed, a deep blush tainting her cheeks. She was first stunned, then shy and suddenly out of breath.

"Breathe, sweetie,'' he whispered, his lips hovering over hers.

Her dazed eyes regained some focus as she glared at him "What exactly do you want.... mmmph..."

He kissed her again taking a big bite this time, sucking and biting her lips to punish the audacious girl, his imaginary foxtail swinging in satisfaction "I exactly want you. Will you give yourself to me?"

Jennie was taken aback. Her face turning redder, but this time, due to anger and embarrassment. She opened her mouth, wanting to say something but he was one step ahead "Speak a word and I don't mind sealing your beautiful lips with a kiss again."

She was infuriated to the point of wanting to smack him in the face. Legends have said you should just give up when you know you can't win.

Moreover, what Kai said to her echoed in her mind. He was attached to her because of his depression, this can be one of his mood swings. She was just like that old house to him he couldn't part with.