172.Future marriage prospects

"Hop on to my back, will you?" His lips tilted up in a dazzling smile. To him, it was a nice feeling to tease her. Seeing the ever so calm and collected President Kim being shy as she stammered and blushed; it delighted him.

But Lisa was unaware of his thoughts as she looked at his reliable and formidable back. If she was blessed with him because of all the challenges she faced, then those were worth it, weren't they?

His deep and masculine voice made her heart race as her face turned hot. "A.. Are you sure?" she asked, "What if we're spotted?"

Though the hospital corridor was empty, there was still a risk of being photographed by the hospital staff or any patient.

She was not worried about herself no one knew of her real identity. After being spotted with Jin in some events, the public speculated about their relationship. But they didn't dare to talk recklessly in the fear of offending the Jeon Family.

But it will affect his reputation if some third-class rumors started spreading regarding their relationship, not to mention it will inversely affect the Jeon Family and Jeon Empires subsequently.

"Don't worry," Jungkook's eyes flashed for a moment. He has already made a decision that would protect her from the enemies for the time being.

Moreover, Jennie has already made proper arrangements which helped them to go through the VIP exit without any complications.

She looked at her clothes and sighed. Lucky that she was still wearing her office suit dress when he carried her to the hospital. Or else she would have been wearing a silk robe right now.

Lisa put her hand around his neck. As he suddenly stood up, her leg subconsciously wrapped around his lean yet muscular waist. His hand tightened her grip around his neck.

Her long black wavy hair swirled naturally as they caressed his cheek, coming back and forth with every step he took.

From under the locks of those glossy black hair peeked eyes of hazel and honey. Her gaze landed on the man's side profile; he looked flawless up so close.

The black royal gem ear stud on his ear seemed to make the man even more charming. She bit his earlobe slightly before burying her face in his neck.

A chuckle rippled across the otherwise silent hallway. His laughter was so free and pure, it came to her ears as a tickle. It was amusing how he managed to do that; the way he stirred her soul.

"You're not going to the office tomorrow," he said in a soft voice.

Her face was still buried in his neck as she whispered, "Mm." There was no hesitation in her voice as she had already seen this coming.

For a moment, Jungkook felt electrocuted by her hot breath on his neck.

"So, did you already know about it?"

There was no need to mention it in detail as he immediately understood what was she talking about. He helped her to sit in the passenger seat as he fastened her seat belt before walking to another side of the car.

"I had my doubts. But I didn't want to raise your hopes for anything. So, I tried..."

"It's fine," she interrupted him before he could continue. Her eyelashes fluttered as she struggled to stay awake, but her senses refused to do so. She gradually drifted off to sleep, but not before finishing her sentence, "I... I know you always care..."

Jungkook raised an eyebrow before he moved forward as he kissed her forehead, "Of course, I care for you."

...

"I thought you were busy so..."

"When will you move out of my place?" Jennie cut him off mid-sentence.

"What are you talking about?" He furrowed his brows.

"Either you move out of my place or I will," she said without raising her head to look at the man, as she continued writing and organizing the reports kept on her office desk.

Taehyung narrowed his eyes slightly but before he could say anything, the woman continued in a low and calm voice, "Taehyung, let's get straight to the point. You're not depressed, you know it very well."

He walked towards her trying to explain himself, "I..."

"You don't have to explain it. Let bygones be bygones and maintain a proper distance from now on. I'm still the daughter of the Jeon Family, it's not good for my reputation to live with you. It will affect my future marriage prospects....what...umphhh..."

She didn't have any idea when the man approached her; how swift he must have been with his steps. She did not have time to react as he twirled her chair around, raised her chin dominantly, before leaning down to her height as he captured her lips, stopping her from speaking any further.

Her eyes turned wide as the man grabbed the back of her neck before pulling her closer to him, her upper body leaning on to his strong chest.

His other palm closed her eyes gently as he murmured against her lips, "You should close your eyes when you kiss, sweetheart," his husky voice sent shivers in her body. He attracted her and she could feel it the way her body heated up because of his whispers, his soft touches.

His lips brushed onto hers... no! Not innocently at all! He was a tease; fiery and demanding.

She admitted it. Her entire being was seduced by him. The hand which was resting on her eyes slowly slid down to her waist and before she knew it, his body was already pressing against hers as he pulled her up from the chair.

She wanted to pull away before losing her senses but she wasn't able to. It felt good, he was so damn good with whatever he was doing to her.

She started responding to his kiss and her hands were already encircled around his neck even before she could realize.

Amusement flashed in his black orbs as he looked at the woman with slightly narrowed eyes. Could she still deny her feelings? Of course not! She is clearly enjoying the kiss.