21.Jeon Empires to be donated in charity?

Lisa is always used to have accurate answers for everything. So, how could she handle the unpredictability of her heart when it comes to Jungkook. That is why, she is getting irritated.

But her eyes turned cold when she heard those phrases 'some attention', 'women are playthings' and 'he can have countless woman'. Her aura turned murderous when she looked at Chanyeol.

Chanyeol shivered inwardly but he quickly calmed himself as he thought 'She is just a woman What can she do to me if President Jeon doesn't favours her. Furthermore, I am the future CEO of Im Conglomerate.'

Jungkook's expression turned darker and darker with each word that his secretary just uttered. His face turned so cold that it can freeze a person instantly. Jungkook was about come forward when Lisa removed his grip from her hand.

She walked towards Chanyeol as she said "How dare you?"

She spoke each word slowly but her murderous aura and her fatal voice could shake a person's heart.

Chanyeol couldn't believe any woman to possess such a strong aura. He was starting to think that he has committed a big mistake this time. His brain was saying him to ask for forgiveness but how could his ego allow him to to bow in front of a woman?

Lisa stood right in front of him as she continued "Your mother must be a plaything to your father right? Why don't you bring your so called 'countless woman' to entertain your President? I am his wife dammit, not his slut !"

Nancy who was eavesdropping on their conversation couldn't believe what she just heard. Wife? Big brother Yuhan got married to this slut? Her heart was hurting yet she was satisfied that she sowed a discord between them. She will have to inform about everything to her father as soon as possible. But she never would have imagined that what she did today will never break them apart. Instead, it will bring them close to each other's heart even more.

Chanyeol was infuriated by her words as he grabbed her hand roughly and said "Who the fuck did you call a plaything? How dare you say that about my mother?"

Jungkook's aura turned so dangerous that it sent chills down his spine. But Chanyeol has already decided that he will never give up infront of this woman.

Jungkook allowed Chanyeol before to become his secretary because his father asked him for this favour. Since, he was going to takeover the Im's family business, his father wanted him to learn the business things from Jungkook.

Jungkook also used to see the man as his brother. But, he has crossed his bottom line today.

Jungkook charged forward towards Chanyeol. But before he could do anything, a crisp slap resounded in the entire floor.

Since the President's office is present in this floor, noone is allowed to come here without permission. So there were only three of them there infront of the elevator and Nancy was still in Jungkook's office eavesdropping through a creak of the door.

Lisa has slapped Chanyeol so hard that his left cheek turned scarlet red and it started bleeding. The man staggered back by the force of the slap as he fell backwards.

Nancy who was hiding inside was so shocked that her eyes went wide. She absentmindedly raised her hand and caressed her cheek as if she has been slapped as she inwardly cried 'S..So...dangerous....T..This...woman..is so dangerous. Father, why the hell did you send me..to...the lion's den?'

Jungkook glanced at his wife as his eyes were filled with pride. She is not a petite princess who needs his protection. Instead, she is a warrior queen.

Lisa squatted infront of Chanyeol who was holding his cheek as he was half-sitting on the floor. She squatted yet her back was straight, her chin was high because a queen will never lower her head.