FIFTEEN

CHAPTER FIFTEEN- A Rich Girl's Treasure -

CHAPTER FIFTEEN
- A Rich Girl's Treasure -

         Luffy stared up at the mansion in awe, babbling on about how he had never seen a house as big as Kaya's. The girl's back garden alone would've taken up almost half of Windmill Village and looked twice as nice as the tiny beach side town. With its blossoming orchids and luscious grass trimmed to just the perfect length that it was soft to step on but not painful on the feet. Glistening walls that looked high over the horizon with windows looking like diamonds embedded in stone with how they reflected the glowing sun.

Cheshire however had seen it before. She had seen mansions and government buildings standing twice the size of this one, holding rooms filled with treasures of vast prices. Ones she's stuff in a bag and sling over her shoulder as tribute to her captain's ongoing endeavours to become the worst pirate on the ocean. To be deadlier then the Seven Warlords ever were. Looking back at Mad Hatter's dream, Cheshire couldn't help but scoff at how impossible it seemed.

"This is so cool!" White Rabbit cried out, running forward and purposely crashing into the soft grass, leaving green stains upon his new rags. "So soft. I haven't seen anything like this since home!"

Cheshire's mouth ached as she tried to smile at the animal's antics. She watched as he rolled around in the grass, actually seeming like a rabbit in its natural home for the first time since she knew him. It was nice to see him let go, even if it was for a moment as he enjoyed the garden.

Usopp continued to lead them through the garden, hopping over a small lake with massive lily pads as stepping stones. Luffy was close behind. "So, if you have an invitation, why are we going around the back way?" His head tilted, referencing how Usopp confidently told the group that Kaya had given him an open invitation to visit whenever he wished. However, apparently that didn't include entering through the front door.

"Oh, I never use the front entrance. This is more of a VIP entrance reserved for special guests."

"Anyone else smelling shit?" Cheshire asked with a short glance at Nami and Zoro. The pair had paused, waiting for her as she collected White Rabbit from a pile of mud, his white fur dirtied and stained. She held him to her chest, wrapping her arms around his front as he sat with a grin on his snout and paws hung over her arms, his red eyes no long bulging with anxiety.

"No doubt," Zoro agreed, the group beginning to follow Usopp and Luffy again.

Nami nodded her head in a short agreement, continuing to eye the house with a teasing smirk. "Yeah. But as long as he gets us inside the house, who cares?" The girl was determined to rob the house.

The group continued to followed Usopp, passing under a collection of freshly trimmed flower arcs, roses leaving a splash of red through the gorgeous shade of green that looped over their heads.