Chapter 34- Love.

Renegade- Aayran Shah

Red's lips slowly turn to a smirk, Layla's eyes flick from Red's hungry dark eyes down to her plump red lips in desperation.

Layla awaits a response, expecting Red to command to what it is that she asked for but Red does nothing but maintain a long and intimidating stare at the green eyed girl.

"Red.." Layla whines, her eyebrows knitting together before she drops her head to Red's chest, and Red sucks in a sharp breath of air.

Layla begins to hear Red's heart rate, it's slow and subtle until Layla pushes herself in closer against Red to properly feel the heat radiating off of her, it burns she's that hot, like fire.

And Red's heart rate increases, thumping louder and banging against Layla's ear who smiles in pleasure before lifting her head back up, "I can hear how you bad you want me, Red." Layla whispers delicately, the power is in her hands now.

Red's expression flickers as she slightly lifts her knee up to be right in between the middle of Layla's legs adding pressure to Layla's pussy, Layla let's out a subtle moan and Red's smirk gets bigger, "You're one to talk, hm?" Red whispers back.

The pair eye each other hopelessly, completely glued against one another, before Red dares to speak again, "Beg." Red demands.

Layla feels the rush in her body, every part of her begging to just swallow her own pride and beg so she can just feel relief soaring, and she listens, "Please." Layla breathes.

At that, Red is flipping Layla to the other side of the bed, taking Layla by complete surprise at the sight of those dark eyes above her, Layla willingly giving her all the power to completely take over every inch of her body.

"I love hearing you beg.." Red states, and just as a smile is coming up on Layla's lips, Red is kissing it away, smashing her own lips against Layla's, tasting her deeply before she starts to kiss across her jaw until she reaches her ear, and once she is at her lobe, she discreetly licks it, sending a small moan to slip out of her mouth,

"You're such a horny slut." Red's voice comes out as a raspy whisper. Sending Layla to fall weaker under her as she whimpers Red's name.

"Use your words, princess." Red lowly mumbles as she kisses down Layla's neck.

"Please, Red."

Red hearing Layla beg for her like that does uncontrollable things to her, it's as though a different part of her comes when Layla needs her, she switches. And it's the same as now, hearing her desperation, takes over Red to do anything she would ever need to, just to please her.

Red starts to suck on her neck, and she goes on with that across her neck, bruising every inch of her neck and Layla moans and whimpers in any way she can just to release the sexual frustration that is building up inside of her. And Red loves it. She loves to just tease her for a long time, edging every part of her before ever doing anything about it, and Layla takes it.

Red brings her fingers to the straps of Layla's bra, gliding her fingers under them as she slowly kisses over her bra. Layla cravingly stares down at the tease that's eyeing her, "Can i?" Red questions. Layla slowly nods, the way Red makes sure she consents before anything makes her so much more attractive, because she'd never been asked things like this before.

Red slowly begins to pull Layla's bra off, Layla lifts her arms so Red can do so and after Red has thrown the bra to the floor, she turns back to Layla and meets her eye to eye, Layla submissively looks up at Red, as Red's eyes are fixated to Layla's revealed boobs.

Red leans closer to Layla, "You're so beautiful." She lowly whispers against Layla's lips, before Red collides her lips to Layla's quivering one's, sucking and biting at her, not able to handle just how sexy she is.