Chapter 29- Good girl.

Red and Layla ended up finding an all-black suit from the men's section that fit Red perfectly. Surprisingly, Red actually liked the look of it, and so of course, Layla bought her it before Red got to look at the price tag.

Layla enjoyed Red having the comfort of being able to openly wear a suit in front of her without feeling the need to put a front up, for Red to be an honest and true version of herself, a version with no pretend in any way shape, or form.

Despite all the distractions the girls had during their shopping, neither of them could forget the taste of each other's lips. Red's thoughts were completely consumed by Layla's entire presence, the sweetness of both of her lips, and how easily they both opened themselves for her. Layla was utterly bewildered by Red's entire aroma, how she touched and felt her in all her right parts.

Currently, Layla is sitting on her bed revising for the upcoming exam which is maths. Desperately attempting to solve the problems and failing miserably, some would say out of boredom, or stupidity and others would know that the simple truth was that Layla simply just couldn't erase Red and her ways out of her mind. They lingered constantly, Red constantly lingered.

Layla chews her pen a little stronger before her phone buzzes and snaps her out of her trance, "Red" her phone reads, and her heart skips a beat before she launches herself to her phone, grabbing it an instant to unlock it with her face ID to see that Red responded to her previous message.

Layla

what are you doing rn? Sent 22:22

Red

just did my drop off's, you? Sent 00:55

And at that, Layla calls her without any hesitation, the phone doesn't even ring for a second when Red is picking up in an instant,

"Hi, are you okay?" Red rapidly questions as she swiftly walks with her phone to her ear and her other hand in her jogger pocket.

Layla smiles to herself at Red's worried response before she lets herself fall back onto her pillows, "Yeah, Red. And you?" Layla questions as she plays with the lace on her lilac shorts.

Red grins, "Come on, cut the shit, tell me what you want." She demands as she slows down her footsteps, intently focusing her hearing on Layla's words.

And that's when Layla hesitantly decides to be bold, her mouth moving before she can think, "Is there any chance you can come to mine? My room, specifically." She lowly and shyly speaks, regretting it the second the words are rolling off her tongue.

Layla waits for a response but she hears nothing besides Red's footsteps increasing in speed before she speaks, "I'll be there in a few minutes." Red responds, her voice coming out raspy as a smirk overcomes her lips, knowing what's about to go down, or at least having a sort of hint.

Layla's heart drops to her stomach, feeling sick and anxious at the sound of Red, butterflies overwhelming her, a mixture of horniness and fear of the unknown.

"The door is unlocked, so just come straight up." Layla tells Red, and Red responds with a simple alright before she ends the call and Layla is left to face her own decision of asking Red to come over.

She daydreams for a while, imagining Red's heavy breaths and hands all over before she snaps herself out of it and jumps out of her bed, instantly grabbing all the revision material and throwing it aside into the first place she sees, her closet, shutting the door before they all collapse.

She rushes to the toilet, brushing her teeth rapidly in thought before grabbing mascara and lipgloss, delicately applying the pair before she shuts the main light, leaving the leds on, very dimmed to a purple.