Chapter 13- Key

Red stayed at Layla's that Friday night. They got picked up by Diana who was more excited to see Red than her own daughter. She got them everything Red wouldn't want, but Red didn't complain, she'd never known what it feels like to have a mother. Her father took that and so much more away from her.

Red and Layla stayed up most of the night because Layla demanded Red to choose her an outfit to wear to Natalie's birthday (Layla's close friend) which went.. interestingly.

It consisted of Layla pretending to be on a runway show and Red being half asleep, keeping half an eye barely open until Layla screamed at her which leads to right now,

"Red, don't die on me right now. I'm begging you!" Layla loudly begs, making Red jump out of her trance, wiping her eyes aggressively, "I'm awake!" Red shouted out of surprise.

"Good, just a few more." Layla says before walking into her closet and then seconds later coming back out wearing a simple red dress, with diamonds as the straps.

"What do you think?" Layla put her arms out in attempts to show the whole outfit which was.. plain.

"No." Red honestly spoke. "No, no! Red, you've said no to every single one!" Layla complains from afar, her hands in her hair, Red stares at her.

"Why do you even care so much? If i were you, i'd wear the first thing i find, you look— almost alright in most things.." Red sits up, putting her hair in a bun at the top of her head.

"Wow, thanks." Layla states again, crossing her arms in annoyance this time. "no wor—" Red is interrupted by Layla, "Whatever. Just put yourself in the shoes of a lad who leads you on, uses you for a shag so i want to prove to him that i don't need his tiny fucking dick anyways by shagging someone else." Layla basically raps at the pace she's talking in, causing Red to take a deep breath in, feeling at loss of air by seeing Layla speak so much.

"You're talking about Keegan, right?" Red smirks evilly.

"Yeah, how'd you know?"

"It's a bit obvious." Red's eyes flick away, as her leg bounces up and down.

Layla raises her eyebrows in anticipation before, "So, go on. Pretend your Keegan." Layla digs.

"Like role play?" Red sniggers, clenching her jaw.

"Like role play." Layla replies.

Red gets up at that, pulling the collar of her hoodie down, Layla's eyes widen the closer Red gets, "W-what are you doing?" Layla questions, her stomach fluttering at the seductive look painted across Red's face.

"Doing what you asked me to." Red whispers softly, towering over the cowered Layla who refuses to break eye contact with Red. Layla steps back as Red steps forward before Layla's open back meets the cold wall and Red is pressing her knee in between Layla's legs, Layla gasping as her hands fly up to Red's shoulders, squeezing her.

"Was that good?" Red hungrily stares at the puzzled Layla who has her mouth agape before Red walks away and back to the bed, dropping onto it as if nothing happened, looking at Layla proudly.

"What the fuck was that?" Layla breathes when she finally can, stepping away from the wall.

"I showed you—" Red is interrupted. "Oh, don't act bloody stupid! You knew what you just did." Layla exclaims, furrowing her eyebrows in confusion at Red and her own reaction, Am i attracted to Red? No- what the fuck am i thinking?

"Layla, you're just mad cause i did a fucking good job of it!" Red argues back, defensively throwing her hands up in the air.

"Red, listen to yourself!" Layla laughs at the thought of it all, Red and me? no.