Chapter 8- Leo

Wednesday..

It's lunch. Most of the students are in the dining hall either getting their food or eating, or like some.. Red, she's chucking bread at people like they're a bunch of ducks.

"She's ridiculous.." Elle shakes her head as she stares behind Layla where a few rows down Red is sat on the table with her feet on the seat, smirking widely as a group of girls and boys surround her, laughing their heads off.

"Tell me about it." Layla apathetically agrees, refusing to turn away from her food and to the scenic setting of Red finding it hilarious to piss people off.

"Did anything happen? I mean, you was sympathising with her a few days ago?" Elle replies, raising an eyebrow before stuffing her face with turkey.

"It doesn't matter.." Layla refuses to even think about Red, what Red said actually plainly hurt her. For someone to invalidate her trauma like that, hurts her.

"Oh, she's looking at you.." Elle tells Layla as she eyes Red who is looking at the back of Layla's head and laughing as she mumbles something to the boy next to her, Keegan. Keegan and Red had been friends for a short amount of time but got close even faster. Keegan is your classic football boy at any school, the most popular and most good looking along with being the most talented. Being able to play football, rugby, basketball and rounders perfectly.

Keegan and Layla have history, and always go back to one another. Not out of love but merely out of the fact they please one another best.

"Watch." Red says to Keegan before pulling a piece of bread off a baguette and pretending like she's throwing a basketball in a hoop, she has her hand turned professionally and then chucking it to Layla's table.

It lands in the middle of Layla's gravy, causing her to jump and a few droplets of gravy splashing on the table but none on her clothes or face, thankfully.

Red and Keegan obnoxiously laugh when Layla finally snaps her head around to them, "Sorry." Keegan mouths before Red punches him in his stomach.

Layla pulls herself up off the table, readjusts her short skirt, pushes back her soft hair before picking up the plate of food with a piece of bread in the middle and walking up to the whole group surrounding them.

Layla pushes through the crowd until she reaches the pair, "Take it out." Layla sarcastically smiles at Red who's sat on the table with her legs wide open and her hands on her thighs.

"Fuck off." Red chuckles. Keegan raising an eyebrow before slowly taking a step back, Layla grabbing him by his blazer, "You?" Layla turns to him.

"I'm fine." Keegan nervously smiles at what's about to happen.

"Okay." Layla playfully says until suddenly she empties the plate onto Keegan's head, sending gravy to drip down into his boxers. He pants, "What the fuck!" He shouts, not being able to open his eyes.

"Oh i'm not done yet." Layla aggressively pulls him towards her before throwing him at Red, him landing straight on her, equal parts of food smudging all over her clothes and hands.

"Can you pick it up now?" Layla knits her eyebrows together innocently before staring at Red in confidence, turning her back to her and walking back to her table and leaving with Elle.

Red throwing Keegan off of her, "Get the fuck off me, dirty cunt!" Red shouts, everyone's attention being caught by Red's deep shout.

"What the fuck are you all looking at?" Red angrily speaks, looking around at everyone, everyone immediately turning away and minding their own business before she paces out of the room.