Chapter 1- Friday the 13th

Friday night. More specifically, Friday the 13th of October. The day of bad luck it's called. It's the worst day for some yet the best day for others, you never know, just like any other normal day.

Well, this night is an especially unlucky day for one girl.

"Stop shagging in the toilet, some of us here need to go for a piss." She aggressively shouted over the music as her tall and slim figure stood in front of the door before beginning to repeatedly bang on the door again, going completely unnoticed by all the drunk teenagers surrounding her in the hall.

"I'll break it down if i have to and then rip your heads off!" She shouts again, banging harder. Mean whilst, on the other side,

"Fuck, shit, fuck, is that Red?" A dirty blonde haired boy speaks, pulling away from the girl who's sat on the sink as he zips up his pants.

The boy has dark blue eyes with bright red lips to contrast, his dirty blonde hair hanging over his forehead as he panics. The girl across from him, her legs spread on the sink, her long blonde hair messy and her green eyes wide.

The look on her face flickers to one of worry before it changes back, "Who cares-" She speaks lazily, huffing out air before she attempts to reach for him and pull him for another kiss or maybe more.

He snaps towards her before instantly slapping her hand away, "Layla- stop. Not here, not now, let's get out." He speaks in a low tone before walking towards the door.

Layla sighs out of annoyance before tiredly sliding off of the sink and pulling her dress down to cover her thighs.

It is then Red begins to obnoxiously bang and wiggle the door knob, she's a ticking time bomb waiting to explode.

The boy immediately unlocks the door, he doesn't even need to open the door since it goes flying open and nearly hitting him in the face. He dodges it, almost.

"Red." He speaks, barely.

"Keegan." She mimics as she towers over him, her dark eyes piercing through him.

Keegan slowly nods as he hopes to just get sucked away right about now.

"Who is it this time?" Red asks, curiosity taking over her, her tone much calmer than it was before she realised who was inside.

"Urm.." His eyes look anywhere but into hers, embarrassment taking over him.

Layla finally comes out from standing behind Keegan when she believes she's 'presentable' enough, whatever that means. Her green eyes meet Red's dark ones which immediately focus on her, like nothing else is around.

Red bursts into laughter, sending Layla to become more aware as Red's laughs cut through her ear drums.

Red realising that no one else is laughing and instead Keegan is the most embarrassed he's ever been and Layla has that look on her face, "Oh, you're serious?"

"That's low, even for you." Red saying that completely tore away any friendship her and Keegan ever even had, which in Red's eyes, was non-existent.

"That's rich coming from the lowest of them all." Layla spits, staring up at Red.

"Mhm, whatever helps you sleep at night, love." Red sarcastically speaks before walking closer to the pair, towering over both of them, her bloodshot eyes meeting Layla's droopy one's.

Keegan says nothing and keeps his eyes away from any feature of Red's. On the other hand, Layla refuses to break eye contact, as if it's a competition.