You shouldnt have dont that...

Annie's P.O.V

10 years ago . . .

" No! Please no! ". I yelled but it came out as muffles because of the tape on my mouth. I squirm trying to break free from the restraints but no use.

I heard heavy footsteps to my right, the only light is the one on top of me. I felt my body shake fear taking over... Like it always does.

My father emerges from the darkness wearing black pants, boots, a dark blue button up shirt and a white lab coat.

I shook my head tears coming out of my eyes. I screamed but it came out as loud muffles, my throat hurting.

" Dont worry... This won't hurt one bit...". He said his voice in a low and scary tone. He picked up a syringe filled with a liquid I couldn't tell what it was. It was a black Color....

I look at the metal table beside me seeing a line of syringes with different coloured liquids. Mostly dark Colors but a few light Colors.

I squirm the metal table I'm laying on making noises. He slammed the table " Shut up you little insect! ". He yelled making me stop but I kept crying.

" Your just an experiment.... A useless experiment ". He said with disappointment in his face.

He grabbed my arm making sure I stay put. He injects the syringe in me pushing the liquid out of the syringe and into my body.

I felt it coursing through my blood, having a weird effect on my eye sight. I scream squirming more but he held me down tighter.

I heard loud banging upstairs, sirens can be heard from the outside. He injected more of the liquids in me making me feel different in the body, sight, bones and state of mind.

Before I knew it I froze while he backed up with a satisfied grin on his face. The door flew open making a bang, pairs of footsteps going down the basement steps.

And at that moment I knew I wasn't myself anymore....

I broke the restraints on my wrists and legs, taking off the tape and sitting up from the table.

I could smell their blood, I could hear the blood and heartbeat in the body. I lick my lips hearing nothing but the sounds in their bodies.

Gun pointed at my father and me I charged forward feeling claws in my hands and my teeth getting sharper.

I attacked one of the guards biting into their neck eating their flesh and blood. I attack another one clawing at his eyeballs I rip them out throwing them across the room.

I didn't even felt the gunshots, I didn't feel anything at all.

I close the door with my hand using my mind. The officers banged on the door frightened.

I look at my father and see he was still sliced handcuffed. I get off of the officers body and walk to him making him back away.

I smirked grabbed the collar of his shirt and throwing him to the wall repeatedly head first. Blood splattered on the wall I rip his throat out eating the flesh and blood.

I turn around and walk slowly towards the officers each step I take painfully slow. I grin looking like an insane person with blood on my face, hands and body.

" You shouldn't have done that..". I said my voice sounding like a little kid but I'm 13. They scream as I take them head on... One by one.

I lick the blood off my lips and open the door without using my hands. I walk out of the basement and walk through the house and open the front door.

I walk slowly out into the front yard where police cars are everywhere even the S.W.A.T decided to join us! How fun!

I smile laughing humourlessly. I keep laughing hearing the clicks of guns ready to shoot at anytime.

My laughter dies down and I stare at them " You shouldn't have done that....". I said then charged but then everything went black....

_________________________________________

I flutter my eyes open only to look around seeing that I'm in a glass case. I slowly sit up looking around. I look at my wrists and lift my arms up chains connected to the ceiling.

I look to my left seeing a boy my age with blonde hair lay on the floor, chains around his arms and legs in a similar glass case like this.

I look to my right and see another boy my age with black hair in a glass case with chains around his neck.

I look infront of me to see a group of adults looking at me. I growl and stand up running to them but stopped by the chains.

One of the people look behind them signalling a man behind a desk with buttons across the desk.

The man nods and I raise an eyebrow but screamed feeling shock go into my body. I heard two other screams and I look quickly to my left and right seeing the boys getting electrocuted as well.

It stops and I fall to the floor twitching. I heard someone slide and close and I look up only to see a man squat infront of me.

He shook his head with a smug smile " Annie... Annie...Annie ". He said making me growl but wince twitching more.

" Whatever you do wrong you get electrocuted... So as the others ". He said using a tone my dad makes whenever he's drunk and takes it out on me.

" You three will tell us your powers eventually... And when you do the government will have new pets ". He said then stood up and left.

The twitching stops eventually and I have the strength to sit up. I look at the two boys then look at my bare hands. I look at them seeing claws where my nails should be.

" You shouldn't have done that..". I said to myself referring to my dad.

I look up glaring at them making them frightened

" YOU SHOULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT!!! "