CHAPTER 8- Who's good here ?

Kai entered the big room at the last which was now allocated to him and Taehyun . To his surprise , he already saw Taehyun arranging his clothes into the closet . He didn't notice that Taehyun noticed his presence . "Oh why are you standing there? Come in " Taehyun said and continued with his work .

"How did you get your clothes here this early ? Didn't Miss Haneul inform us today only ?" Kai asked in surprise . " Lets say I just predicted this to happen , I asked my secretary to bring my bag as soon as Attorney Haneul informed us " Taehyun said . " You're a step ahead indeed " Kai said impressed my Taehyun's quick actions .

"I'll take the bed in the right and you can take the other one , also we have everything in pairs here , so we'll not have problem with anything , do you want to ask anything else HueningKai ?" Taehyun asked in a formal tone . "I'm okay with it , btw you can just call me Kai " Kai said smiling .

" Sure Kai and also , if you're not okay with anything just tell me straight like this , you need not put up with my tough attitude all the time , I'll see you later then " Taehyun said giving him a formal smile before moving out . " Why he's so cool? I have to make him my friend asap " Kai thought giggling and proceeded with his room tour .

Later in the evening , Soobin was entering the house carrying heavy bags in both his hands . He put them down with a thud and wiped off the sweat from his face . " Aah I have to carry them to the first floor ? Why don't they have rooms in ground floor or atleast a lift in such a big house ?" Soobin grumbled and took the bags but someone grabbed one bag from his hand . He turned to his left and saw Yeonjun smiling at him .

"What are you doing ? Just give me the bag " Soobin said trying to snatch the bag from his hand but Yeonjun moved away . "You think you can carry them by yourself to the first floor ? Just let me carry one while I'm in the mood " Yeonjun said and walked forward . Soobin stood there stunned by Yeonjun's actions .

" Yah you want me to carry you to your room as well ? " Yeonjun asked flirtatiously and Soobin shook his head following him at that instant .

"Are you having any bricks in this bag or what ? Why it is so heavy ?" Yeonjun asked as he dropped the bag on the floor as they entered Soobin's room . "None of your business , anyways , thanks for your help today " Soobin said and Yeonjun tilted his head to the right .

" Just ask help to the maids here , they are paid for a reason . And don't ever try to get close to me just because I helped you , Goodbye then " Yeonjun said gesturing a salute with his hands gun shaped before leaving the room .

" As if " Soobin muttered before arranging his clothes into the closet .

Taehyun saw Yeonjun and Soobin carrying bags as they went inside Soobin's room . " What's happening ? I don't recall Yeonjun helping anyone in his life " Taehyun muttered and turned back . Beomgyu who was coming in that path didn't notice Taehyun's presence and bumped into him making both of them fall on the floor .

" Yah why are you standing in the corridor like a tree ?" Beomgyu said as he rubbed his elbow in pain . " Can't you see a person standing ? Are you blind or what Choi Beomgyu ? " Taehyun questioned as he stood up dusting his hands . " Don't forget you are standing in my house Kang Taehyun " Beomgyu said standing up too .

" You didn't hear Attorney Choi earlier ? Are you deaf too ? " Taehyun asked earning a glare from Beomgyu . " I know that , and don't think you can talk anything just because you gave up your room earlier Taehyun , I warn you " Beomgyu said and Taehyun smirked . He stepped closer to Beomgyu and there was only an inch space between them .