Two is better than one

Chaz made Justin stop drinking, and I'm gonna go to his show that he's going to. he's singing his new song, and Chaz said that I had to come. Dani said she'll watch Jay, I said no at first, but I needed to go by myself so I agreed. Chaz told me that someone told Justin that I was dating some guy, and I was like what? and the guys asked me if I was and I said no. I mean I'm broken up with Justin, but I wouldn't stoop that low.

"Ready for this?" Chaz asked. I sighed. "No. But I need to talk to him anyway." I said. "Let's go."

* * *

"This is called Heartache." Justin said. He looked drained. I miss him so much. But I am tired of all the fighting we did, but I'm married to the guy. and I can't divorce him, and we have a kid. more keeps piling on.

"We started out, It was perfect, nothing but fun, and my heart was convinced to say that you're the one and I thought it would last, for the rest of our lives, boy was I in for a big surprise, with no doubt walking around thinking I'm so cool, every day of my life, I wish we could meet after school like we did, if only I didn't make her cry, she wouldn't be with another guy, nothing can cure my headache, cuz I'm experiencing what they call heartbreak, it's going to hurt worse as long as I stay here, I know but man, let me stay here, cuz this is something that I can't shake, I must be experiencing what they call heartbreak, Now I'm all tore up, thinking back when I was at your door, The first time, you said forever I'll be yours, started walking, your hand in my hand, feelings got stronger, we made a promise, And whenever I leave, it feels like you're still with me, but it all came crashing down, sitting in my room, I gotta get out of here, what am I to do when I look up and you're not there, nothing can cure my headache, cuz I'm experiencing what they call heartbreak, it's going to hurt worse as long as I stay here, I know but man, let me stay here, cuz this is something that I can't shake, I must be experiencing what they call heartbreak, Thy say I'm too young for love, I got so much life to live ahead, But if only this love I could get over, I'm 18, I have a kid, I know that I'll have to deal with the pain, of losing you, nothing can cure my headache, cuz I'm experiencing what they call heartbreak, it's going to hurt worse as long as I stay here, I know but man, let me stay here, cuz this is something that I can't shake, I must be experiencing what they call heartbreak."

* * *

I pulled up to the driveway, shut the car off, and I walked up to the porch. I didn't let him see me, after he was done singing, I waited a few minutes, then I left. I need to talk to him. Dani checked in with me about Jay, and he's fine.

Should I knock? I mean, I have a key. why am I afraid to walk in my own home? I put the key in the door, and I unlocked it. I walked inside and I shut it behind me. "Gabby? what are you doing here?" Justin asked. he was sitting on the couch. he stood up. "I need to talk to you." I said. "Ok." he sat back down. I sat on the other couch straight across from him. I looked down and I played with my fingers. I've never thought in a million years that I would be so distant from him. "I went to your little concert. I loved it. Umm." I couldn't say it. "Thanks. umm, are you ok?" I looked at him. and it all came out. I started crying right then and there, and I ran to him.

* * *

He hugged me tighter. "I miss you too." he whispered. After I ran to him, everything I had to say just spilled out. "But what about your other guy?" he asked. "I'm not dating anyone. I don't know who would've said that." I said. he didn't say anything. "Justin?" I asked. "Have you talked to Harry?" he finally said. "No." I said. he was quiet for a few minutes. "Justin?" I asked. "Yeah?" I sighed. "Justin, don't you ever think about killing yourself again." I said. he nodded. "I won't." I pulled away from his shoulder and I looked up at him. "Can me and Jay come home now?" he smiled. "Do I really have to answer that? I'm not the one who kicked you out. And I promise that I'll be a better husband." he said. "Well, we probably won't be dating, but I want to try. I don't want to lose you two ever again." he said. I smiled and nodded. I wasn't fully taking him back as my boyfriend, well, husband, but we're gonna try.

* * *

Justin put Jay down in the crib that he moved into the bedroom. Jay stopped crying, and he was all happy again. Justin and I were taking it slow. we weren't quite official, but we kind of were at the same time. it's hard to explain it. But so far, he's been doing pretty good. and it's only been three hours since we've been back. Justin layed down next to me, and I could tell that he was trying really hard not to kiss, touch, or do anything wrong. "You don't have to try so hard." I said. he looked at me and smiled. he pulled me into a hug. "Thank you for coming back." he whispered. I smiled and I hugged him back.

-------------

So what do you think? I know it's kind of a cheesy chapter, but oh well:) Sorry for the long wait! I've been sick:/ Comment and Vote please! thank you♡

~Gabby♥