Coming Home

I helped Justin walk out to the parking lot to my car. He got released this morning, and he can't wait because he hates hospitals. I do too.

"Thank god I'm out of there." Justin said.

I nodded. "Yeah. I don't like hospitals at all. But you're coming home now." I said. "I know. I can't wait until I get out of this cast though." I rolled my eyes. "And you can't back out either because if you do, I will get you." he said. I smiled. "I'm not gonna back out Justin." I reassured him. he nodded. "Good."

He turned on my radio and he changed the stations until we heard Big Sean- Guap. he turned it up and we started rapping along to it. see me getting guap right now, hell yeah won't stop right now.

After the song ended, Drake-Trust Issues came on. Justin and I sang along. anything Drake I automatically loved, so. Justin turned it down. "Pull into McDonald's. I'm hungry and I know you are too." he said. I pulled into McDonald's and went to the drive thru. "What do you want?" I asked. "Pancakes and orange juice. But I'm paying." he said. "No you're not." I argued. "We share the money anyway, but next time I am. just because I don't wanna argue." he said. I smiled. "Ok." I said. We always get the same thing for breakfast. We always want pancakes with orange juice.

* * *

We sat at the bar counter and we eat. I was hungry. And by the looks of him scarfing that food down, I'm guessing he was too.

* * *

I put pillows under his leg to elevate it. "Man I don't wanna sleep on my back." he whined. "Well you're gonna have to." I said. he sighed. I already gave him his pain medication. "You're like a nurse. you should wear one of those nurse costumes." he said. I looked up at him with a straight face as he was smirking. "You wish." I said. he nodded. "Yeah I do." I shook my head and I threw a pillow at his face. "Hey! you shouldn't throw stuff at the injured one!" he yelled throwing back at me. "If you weren't injured I'd make you injured." I said. he laughed. "Well, the truth comes out." I smiled and I shook my head. "I'm just kidding." I said laying down next to him. Family Guy was on and we sat there watching it.