let's talk

The guys left and I didn't know what to say.....like.....it's like he's a total stranger. "So, what's up?" Justin asked. thank god he said something. "Ok, we all need to talk." Harry said. we all sat on the couch, the same one, Harry was on my right, and Justin was on my left. "Ok, so what are we talking about?" Justin asked. "Well, I know that you guys are together, again, and I just wanna be friends again." Harry said. "I wanna be friends again to." Justin said."Well, how about we hang out tomorrow? just me and you?" Harry asked. "If I have nothing going on, then yeah." Justin said. "If you have nothing going on? like what? are you like spending everyday with Gabby?" he asked. "I don't wanna come between you guys, so don't put me in this. it used to be just the three of us, and now it's not." I said. I stood up and went into the kitchen to get a bottled water. "I'm not trying to bring you in this, I'm just saying." Harry said. "I know." I said. "But it's not like us going out is a surprise, like we were practically dating when we were 13." Justin said. "Well I know that. but when we were 13, we always hung out and stuff. like, I have a girlfriend now too, so it's not like I hate you guys dating, but at least I spend time with the guys." Harry said. "Oh my god, I spend time with the guys all the time! like last Tuesday we were all playing Xbox at Chaz's house! I see them everyday." Justin said. "I never got invited." Harry said. "Well, you were with Taylor. opem your eyes man, you're with her all the time. you guys already got an apartment together and you just met her!" Justin yelled. "That's none of your business! and I met Taylor one month before we started dating, and we've been dating for 2 months now! it's longer than any of your guys' relationships. you always break up." Harry said. "Oh my god stop! just stop! like what the fuck? you guys are like best friends, and now all you do is argue over the stupidest shit! just stop!" I yelled.

"I don't even think we're best friends. Chaz and Ryan are my best friends." Justin said. Justin got up from the couch and went upstairs. "Ok fine. be that way." Harry stormed out the door and slammed the door hard on his way out. I sighed. I went over to the door and locked it. I walked back in the living room and turned on the tv. I turned on MTV and I started watching snooki and jwoww.

"Did he leave?" Justin asked as he was walking down. "Yeah, he left right after you went up." I said. Justin came over to the couch and laid next to me. "You ok?" I asked. he shrugged. "How would you feel?" he asked. "Hurt." I said. he nodded. "It's not that I'm like really hurt, but it's just the point. like, it's like I don't know him anymore. and for him to just insult me like that, fuck that." he said. I took his hand in mine. "I don't know how we all got this way, like it used to be the three of us all the time, unless like you or Harry had a girlfriend." I said. "I think he's just jealous." Justin said. "How?" I asked. "Because you're not available anymore." he said. I looked at him. "Wait, how would he be jealous that you.......don't tell me that he still likes me." I said. "Yup. you didn't hear it from me." he said. "Justin, what else do you know?" I asked. "Well, that day when we hooked up after the club, when he found out, we all had a talk together and then later when we talked alone he was pissed because he was like you knew I still like her and stuff like that. and Taylor, she's just a replacement for you. and, ever since you guys broke up, he like hated any guy that you liked, and now he probably hates me , but, I don't give a fuck." he said. "So, you're telling me that he's trying to move on well, replace me with Taylor?" I asked. "Yeah. but, that's impossible." he said. "What?" I asked. I was so confused. "Because you can't be replaced." I smiled. "You're so cheesy." I said. "I know." I leaned in and I gave him a kiss. soon, we were just making out. totally innocent. "Don't swallow each other." Justin and I pulled away to see my mom and her boyfriend walking in the door. "Well look who's finally home." I said. "I am." my mom said. I rolled my eyes. "Y'all had Mexican food? aw I hate you." she said pulling out the leftovers. "Love you too." I said. My mom's boyfriend came in the room. "So, what have you two been up to?" he asked.

"nothing. I'm more curious about you two." I said. he laughed. "Nothing you wanna know." he said. "YOU TWO HAD SEX IN MY HOUSE?" my mom yelled. she came downstairs and looked at us. "Again?" she asked. Justin and I started laughing. "What about you two? it's like every other night." I said. "Oh yeah, well, you're so lucky your dad isn't here because he would never let you two be alone again." she said. "Well he said I can't be alone with a guy unless it's one of the guys, so, there's no problem." I said. "You're lucky I'm a cool mom too." she said.

* * *

My head laid on Justin's bare chest, and he held me in his arms. "Do you think you'll ever talk to Harry again and it will go back to normal?" I asked. he shrugged. "I don't know. I hope so. but, we're going over Chaz's tomorrow to play Xbox, and you're coming with me." he said. "Ok."