weeks later

Weeks have passed, and Justin and I have been taking it slow, but were getting better. The guys have been watching Jay while we go to this couple's counseling or whatever. I didn't want to go to it, but Justin practically dragged me. He's really trying to fix everything, but it's never going to be perfect.

* * *

"Well I have a few exercises I would like you to try. now tell me. when was the last time that you two went out just the two of you? like to dinner, movies, anywhere by yourselves." she said. "Not ever since before Jay came." Justin said. I nodded. "Well maybe you can ask your friends to maybe watch him a few nights so you two can go do stuff. I think it would really help your relationship. The other exercise is, well, I want you two to do stuff for each other. whether it's buying gifts, or just being nice and saying nice things. it doesn't matter. I think that will help too. but I also want you to try and build up your trust. there is a lot of trust issues between you two, and I want you to build it back up."

I nodded. "Yeah, that is definitely one thing we need."

* * *

Justin and I were in the car, and we were driving back to the house. The counseling center is about a half hour away, so it was a long drive.

I layed back in the seat. Justin set his hand over mine. "Are you ok?" he asked. I shrugged. "I mean, I'm fine. I'm just tired." I said. "Well once we get back, you can go to sleep." he said. "Ok. you're coming too."

"Ok."

I smiled. "And what are we gonna do?" he asked. "Justin, really?" he shrugged. "Well we haven't really done anything a very very long time."

"Yeah, we haven't. That adds up to like six months because we did it like two months into my pregnancy." I said. "Damn. six mother fucking months. Well, we should change that then." he said.

"Well, I'll think about it."

"Well I'm just trying to get things back to the way they were. maybe that's one of our problems." I shrugged. "Maybe. I don't know. Let's just get Jay to sleep first." I said.

* * *

"Thanks for watching him guys." I said taking Jay away from Chaz. "Your welcome." Chaz, Niall, Ryan, Chad, and Christian said. "Was he ok?" I asked. "Yeah. he didn't cry or nothing." Chaz said. I nodded. "Yeah. so what happened at your counseling thing?" Justin shrugged. "We have trust issues and we have to do these exercises or whatever." I knew he didn't want to tell them, and he was trying to get them to leave earlier.

"Oh. well good luck. later."

* * *

"See, I think that was exactly what we needed." Justin said. I smiled and looked up at him from where I was laying. "It was. Thank you." I said as I kissed him softly on his mouth. I layed back down. "Tomorrow we're spending the whole day together, and don't worry about Jay because Niall, Chad, and Christian said that they'd watch him." he said. I smiled. "Ok. What are we going to do all day?" I asked.

"Well, we're going to go to breakfast at that little diner that we always used to go to, then we're going to the arcade, lunch, and the beach, and there's a few surprises to it. you'll see."

I nodded. "Well I can't wait. I haven't really spent any time with you in a long time." I said. "Yeah, I know. But that's changing tomorrow."

_______________

Not the best chapter but the next one will be better and a lot longer!:)

So what do you think the surprises will be?

The next chapter probably won't be up for a few days. Thanks for reading! Vote and Comment please!

~Gabby