The dance

when we arrived, I immediately saw the boys and their dates. Austin told me to stay in the can, and he opened it for me. "Thank you." I said as I got out of the car. I looked at the guys, and they didn't see me. "HEY GUYS!" I yelled. they looked over at me, and waved. Austin and I walked over there. "Skin tight, called it." I could hear Christian say. "So, are we all gonna dance?" asked Austin. We all walked in, and we sea people laughing, talking, and slow dancing. boring ass dances. then, pop that came on. "YES!! AH, THANK GOD IT'S NOT ALL SLOW MUSIC!" I yelled. Ryan laughed, and I took Austin out to the dance floor. all these bitches trying to twerk, and they can't. "THIS IS HOW YOU TWERK!" I yelled, and I started twirking, hip rolling, you name it.

* * *

Austin and I were slow dancing, and we were really close. We got to know each other a lot better, and he was funny, and cute. bonus. But, he was really sweet.

* * *

It's been 3 hours, and the dance is almost over. I know Harry's been dancing with no one but his date, and I kinda feel sorry for him. I mean, she's a bitch. Austin and I exchanged numbers, cuz, hello, I wanna see him again. I'll sneak him if I have to. date one of the guys only? I mean, that's not fair. at all.

* * *

After Austin driver me home, he kissed me again, and I went inside. we kissed like, 10 times. and kinda made out in his car, but, no one will know about that because then they'll get all mad, and I don't feel like dealing with it. "How was the dance? how was Austin?" asked my mom. I smiled. "They were both amazing. I mean, he's really fun, and the dance, atleast they played some fun music, but it was mostly slow songs." I said. "Yeah, glad you had fun."

"Talking about me?" asked Ryan as the boys piled in my house, even Harry. "Yes Ryan. I was just telling her how much of a sexy beast you are. I can't resist you." I said in a dramatic voice. "Ooh, really?" I shook my head and he frowned. "Well, you boys look like you had fun. Umm, Christian, you might wanna wipe your face off. there's lipstick all over it." said my mom. I looked over at him and I laughed. he went in the bathroom and washed it off. "Did you kiss him?" asked my mom. "Ha. how many times didn't I?" I asked. "What?!?" they all said. "Oh, shut up. it's probably the last boy I'll ever kiss, and you guys shouldn't be talking." I said. "You're lucky." said Justin. I smirked. "Was he good?" asked my mom. I nodded. she smiled. "that's my girl." I laughed. "But damn, that's a tight dress." said Christian. I smiled. "I know. fits me perfectly." I said. he nodded. "Ok, stop staring." I said. "Sorry." he said laughing.