4 months later

"Quit yelling. you're upsetting him." I told Justin in the calmest voice I could. "I'm not yelling. I'm just saying. you know ever since we've had him, you've been such a bitch to me." I rolled my eyes. "Well maybe I wouldn't be such a bitch if you actually helped me." I said. "Help you?!? what do you think I've been doing for the last 4 months?!" he yelled. Jay started crying. "See? this isn't helping!" I yelled. "WELL I'M SORRY I'M NOT GOOD ENOUGH FOR YOU!" he yelled. I picked up Jay and I held him. "You know what? Maybe I should just go then." Justin said. "No. I will." I said. I walked up the stairs with Jay in my arms to go pack a backpack.

I walked down the stairs and Justin was standing by tue countertop."You can't keep him away from me. he's my son too." he said. "I'm not taking him away from you. I'm just giving us a break. All we've done is fight and argue, and I'm really tired of it. we don't even sleep in the same bed anymore." I grabbed Jay's diaper bag. "So you're breaking up with me?" he asked. "I can't divorce you, but yeah. for right now." I said. I walked to the door, opened it, and I looked back at Justin. his head was in his arms. I sighed and I shut the door behind me. Jay started crying, and I did too.

* * *

"I'm sorry that happened. I mean, I've always thought that you two would hardly ever fight." Dani said. I nodded. "But we did. we didn't even sleep in the same bed anymore. plus, he couldn't trust me. He always thought I was seeing someone else, and other stuff. I mean, I wish it was back to the way it was. like the first day we brought Jay home." I said. she nodded. We were sitting on the couch of her's and Liam's house. The guys were supposed to be coming over, and I'm not sure if I even want to see them. not that I don't like them, I do, but it's just that they'll be talking about Justin.

They walked through the door and they said hi and they played with Jay. "Gabby, I know you probably don't want to talk about this, but what the hell did you do to Justin?" Chaz asked. I sighed.

this is what I didn't want to do.

"We broke up. ok? all we did was fight, he had trust issues, and we didn't even sleep in the same bed. I was tired of it. ok?" I said. "Ok. I just wanted to know cuz all he's been doing all day today and yesterday was drinking. He's been crying, and he's hammered. big time." I sighed. "You need to talk to him." he added. "What if I don't want to?" I asked. "Well you better, before you and Jay lose him." he said. "What are you talking about Chaz?" I asked. "Gabby, he's so hammered and depressed, and you never know what he could get into."