Realizing

wasn't drunk, but I was definitely not sober either. just a little buzzed that's all. I was dancing all over Chaz, and he was moving with me.

Next thing I know, we're on the other side of the club, and we're making out. like, full on. I was pushed against the wall, my legs around his waist, his hands on my legs, and my hands in his hair. "Ok, before we do something stupid, lets go dance." I said breaking it apart.

Lots of other songs played like Ne yo, pitbull, Chris Brown, Rihanna, Beyonce, lots of songs. they played a lot of sex songs too like Trey songz and stuff. I was actually enjoying myself and I was getting my mind off of.....Him. I'm not even gonna say his name.

Everyone was grinding and drinking, and it might seem plain, but it wasn't. trust me. it was far from the ordinary parties in the movies and stuff. of course a couple fights broke out, and there was limbo.

* * *

I drank a lot more, and I was going crazy. I still wasn't drunk yet. I was in the same position, and I was kissing Chaz again. we pulled away to catch our breath, then I realized it wasn't Chaz. It was Justin. "Justin?" I asked. "Gabby? how.." he didn't finish his sentence. "Wait, I was dancing with you?" he nodded. oh damn. I shrugged. "Oh well." I said. he smiled and we kissed again, and we started dancing. where was Chaz then? I looked around while I was grinding with Justin, and then I saw Chaz dancing with a bunch of girls. he saw me and gave me a thumbs up. Ryan and everyone else was dancingwith girls too. all the couples were dancing too. "WOO! alright, lets tone down the freaky dancing, and lets slow dance." people booed, then Trey Songz-Heart attack started playing. Justin turned me around and pulled me close to him. I put my arms around his neck. "Ever since we kissed that one time, I couldn't forget about it." he said. he couldn't? "What do you mean? you told me to forget about it." I said. "I know I did, but now that we just made out, now I can't stop thinking about it. but no one can like you because of Harry." he said. "What? Harry?" he covered his mouth. "Pretend that you didn't hear that." he said. "Well I did hear it, now what do you mean? does he still like me or something?" I asked. Justin nodded. I looked around and I spotted Harry dancing with a girl, and a bunch of girls were around him. "He seems fine." I said.

* * *

I woke up with a headache. it was pitch black, I was in a bed, and I felt arms around me. I realized I was in my bra and panties. oh shit, please be someone I know. I picked up the arm and put it behind me. I found a lamp and turned it on, it was my bedroom......

I looked at my bed, and it was Justin. oh thank god....oh no...did we? oh dear god. Justin sat up. "God damn my head hurts......oh.....did we?" he stopped talking. "I don't know...did we?" he nodded. "I used protection though...see...it's in your trash right there." I sighed. "Oh...now I remember. " I said.

*Flashback*

Justin and I came in my house. there was a note on the counter that said my mom was at a hotel with her boyfriend. she said to use protection. I laughed. "You heard the woman." he said. he walked over to my kitchen drawer and pulled out a condom. I looked at him and smiled. he grabbed my hand and we went up the stairs. he locked the door behind us and sat the condom on my dresser. I wrapped my arms around his neck and we started kissing, soon, he was kissing my neck. "I love you." he whispered. "I love you too." I said.

*For appropriate audiences* ;)

his hands slid under my dress and he pulled it off. I took off his shirt and jeans. he picked me up, and my legs wrapped around his waist as we started kissing.

I think you know what happens

I crawled in my bed with him and his arms wrapped around me. "Thank you." he whispered. I smiled and kissed him. I turned over and his arms wrapped around my waist. the last thing I heard before I passed out was I love you.

* * *

I put a big T-shirt on, and he just put a muscle shirt on. "You weren't drunk, were you?" he asked. I shrugged. "No, but I wasn't sober either. I remembered so I wasn't. what about you?" he shook his head. "I drank as much as you did." he said. we were laying on my bed on our backs. I reached for his hand and I intertwined my fingers with his. he held mine back. "By the way, I love you too." I said. he looked at me. "You heard that?" I nodded. "Oh." he said. "Oh? what, were you just saying it?" I asked. "No, I meant it." he said. "Ok, then what's the problem." I asked. "I shouldn't of hooked up with you." he said. he let go of my hand and stood up. he out his hands on his head. "So you regret it." I said looking down. "No....I don't....it's just, I'm gonna get in big trouble." he said. "How? what aren't you telling me?" I said. he sighed. "It's nothing major, just, people." he said. "People?" I asked. he nodded. "Ok, well it's, people like the guys are gonna be asking me stuff, and then your mom wouldn't care, but I let your dad down. he wanted you to stay a virgin until you're 18, and just, I can't tell you. I'm sorry." he said. I shrugged. "I'm kinda used to people not telling me stuff anyway." I said. "Gabby." he said. "It's ok." I said. he sat back on the bed next to me. "C'mon, you can't be mad at me." he said. I looked up at him. "I'm not mad." I said. "You sure?" I nodded. "Well, I don't regret it though, and ha, I took your virginity!" he said. I smiled and shook my head. "But, I will remember that forever even though that wasn't my first." he said. he wrapped his arms around me and put me in his lap. "Ok fine I'll tell you if you stop being mad." he said. I smiled. "Ok, tell on." I said. he shook his head. "Ok well, I shouldn't of, but I'm glad I did, is because you're not supposed to fuck, or date, or kiss, your bro's ex. plus, he still likes you, and that was wrong of me to do that. but, you have to be with one of us anyway, so he can't call dibs cuz it's your choice." he said.

"That's not fair though, I mean, I'm gonna meet other guys, and it sucks that I only have a few choices. I mean, it's my life. it's like an arranged marriage or something." I said. he sighed. "Yeah I know. but who ever you choose, you can't divorce them either." he said. I shook my head. "That's fucked up. when do I have to choose anyway?" I asked. "When you're 18. that's when you lose your virginity to...but too late for that." he said. "Why can't I have a normal life?" I asked. he sighed. "I don't know." he said. my phone started ringing and it broke the silence. I sighed and reached for my phone. it was Harry. "Harry?" I answered with. Justin put his head under my pillow. "Hey, where are you, are you by yourself? Chaz and I are wondering." he said. "Yeah, I'm fine. I'm at my house and Justin brought me home. don't worry, he was here so I wasn't alone." I said. "Oh, ok. well, just making sure." he said. "We're fine, well I have to go soon to say goodbye to Austin anyway, so I'll see you later." I said. "Alright bye." he said. it was 8am. I had 1 hour and 40 minutes to get ready and be out the door.