promises..

I felt tears run down my face. "Why should I let you tell me anything?" I asked. my voice was shaking. "Because, I'm your best friend. or, at least I was. just please, let me talk to you. I promise I won't go near you." I stood up and put my hand on the knob. it jiggled again. I sighed. I unlocked it and I sat on my bed. the door opened and he sut it behind him. "Thank you." I took my blanket and wrapped myself in it. "You have 5 minutes." I said. I put my face in my pillow and I felt him sit on my bed. "None of it was fake." he said. "I promise you that. you don't have to forgive me, but I can't lose you. I don't care if I have to earn your trust back, it could take years, but I'll do it." he said. I scrunched my eyes closed. I do wanna be friends with him, he is involved in so much of my life. "Can you please talk to me?" he asked., I sat up and looked at him.

"What do you expect me to say?" I asked. "I don't know, I just want you to talk to me." he said. "Well, I'm talking to you. your time is almost up anyway." I said. "Gabby.." he sat next to me, and he kept staring at me. "What?" I asked. he shook his head. "I'm sorry I hurt you, but I really do love you." he said. "Actions speak louder than words." I simply said. "If I didn't love you, would I have us as my lock and home screen? And look at your name." I searched my number and my contact name was' My Love♡' I closed my eyes and handed his phone back to him. maybe he was telling the truth. "Look at me." he said. I opened my eyes and his amber colored eyes stared into my brown ones. he was two inches away from my face. "I'm not lying. And I know that Harry loves you and all, but if he cared, he would be at your door. If I didn't care, I would've left your house already. If I didn't care about you, do you think I would've had sex with you 3 times? and one when we were drunk, but that doesn't count." he said. "Justin, I get it-" he cut me off. "No, you don't. I will tell you a thousand reasons why I care, and how everything was real. Hey, I might be a jerk sometimes, but I would never hurt you or any girl on purpose." he said.

I sighed and looked down. he lifted my chin as soon as I did that. "Justin, I believe you." I said. he just kept staring at me. "Do you really?" he asked. "Yes, I do." I said. "I'll prove it to you." next thing I knew, his soft lips pressed against mine. I was telling myself that this was wrong, but I knew that he wasn't lying. If he was, then all those times we were in the attic when we were 13 were too.

His hand let go of my chin once I started kissing back and he slid his arm around my waist. I wrapped my arms around his neck as we moved in sync. We pulled away and he laid his head on my shoulder. "Do you want me to go now?" he asked. I shook my head and he smiled. "Good. I don't wanna be downstairs by myself anyway." he said. he sat up and pulled me into him. my legs were on each side of his waist and we were face to face. We started kissing again, amd I did forgive him.