Missing you

"You're lying. he's not crying, he hates me." I said. "No he doesn't. and I'm not lying. call him restricted." he said. "Fine, I will." I said. I hun up with Chaz and called Justin restricted. "Hello? who's this?" I hung up. I knew he was crying because I know when he's faking it. oh. my. god. he maybe still likes me? I got up, slipped my shoes on, got my purse Nd jacket, and I walked out the door. I locked it behind me and went to my car. I called Chaz. "Yes?" he asked. "Where is he at?" I asked. "The park. At the tree. your welcome." he said. "Thanks Chaz." I hung up the phone and got in my car.

I drove to the park, and I saw Justin's car. he was here. I parked next to hom and shut my car off. I got out, and it was already almost sunset. I locked my car and walked to the garden. when we were 13 and lots of other times, we came here all the time and we leaned against the tree and talked for hours. I missed those times. now, all we do is fight. I crept to the tree and I saw him. his face was in his knees, and his hands were holding his legs up. I heard him sniffle. I had tears in my eyes too. I only saw Justin like this once. and that was when he broke up with this girl named Caitlyn. she was his second love because I was the first. he was so devastated, and he was so fragile.

I crept over to him and sat next to him. I moved closer to him, and he noticed. he looked up at me and tears were rolling down his cheeks, just like how I was. he wiped them and stood up. "What are you doing here?" he asked all stuffed up. "What do you mean what am I doing here? I miss it here too. but I came here because I knew you would be here." I said. "Chaz told you, didn't he?" he asked. "That bastard." he added. I stood up. his back was still to me. "Justin." I said. "Just don't talk. please. I don't want to hear what you have to say." he said. I looked down and wiped my eyes again. "I don't blame you." I said. I sat back down by the tree. "I know I fucked up. I know I was wrong. I don't know why I kissed him, but I did. I'm sorry." I said. my voice was cracking. shit. I sighed. "And, I don't know why you would ever think that you're not good enough, because you are. in fact, you're too good actually. any girl would be lucky to have you." I said. "I'm not too good for anyone." he said. "You are for me." I said. he sat down next to me. I looked at him and he looked at me. "No one is too good for you." he said. "Whatever you say." I said. His hand went on top of mine. I looked at it. "I hate how this is on again and off again." he said. I looked up at him. "I know." I said. he took his hand off of mine.

"So, are you gonna pick Harry?" he asked. I shook my head. "I'm not picking anyone." I said. "But you have too." he said. I shook my head. "Gabby." he said. "I'm not. I'm not." I said. I looked at him. I stood up. "You have too. it's not a choice." he said. "Well who am I gonna choose Justin? I fucked us up, and I don't like Harry, and I'm not picking anyone now. if I can't have you, I'm not having anyone." I said. I was crying now. I ran out of the garden. I can't handle this. my tears were blocking my vision, so I blinked really fast. I finally got to my car and unlocked it. I got inside and sat in it. I broke down. I started my car and fastened my seatbelt. I looked at Justin's car. I closed my eyes for a minute. I opened them back up. I backed out of the parking lot and got on the road. I headed home.