are you ok?

Chaz came back in. "C'mon guys, we'll see you later Gabby." Chaz said. "Where's Justin? he's still outside?" he nodded. "Yeah. later." The guys got up and they left. I went over to the door and I locked it. I went to the kitchen to get some koolaid. As I was drinking it, a pair of arms wrapped around me. I put the glass down, and I turned around to see Justin. "Hey." I said hugging him back. he laid his head on my shoulder. "Are you ok?" I asked. "Yeah." he said quietly.

I pulled away and I looked at him. "You sure? cuz you don't seem like it." I said. "No, I'm fine. I'm just tired." he said. "Then lets go upstairs." I suggested. He nodded. I shut off the kitchen light and I pulled him upstairs with me. he shut the door behind us, but he pulled me back. "What?" I asked. his lips crashed onto mine. I kissed him back, and it got a lot more deeper.

"I thought you were tired." I said. he shrugged. "Well I'm not anymore." I smiled. "You just wanna have sex, don't you?" I asked. "It's not sex, it's making love. and yes, I do." I smiled and I kissed him again.

* * *

We were laying next to each other, and that was like the most amazing sex ever. he calls it making love, but whatever.

"Are you sure you're ok? something's bothering you Justin, I know." I said. he shook his head. "Gabby I'm fine. I promise I am." he said. I sighed. "Cuz I swear that you kiss me like you're never gonna see me again or something." he laughed nervously it sounded. "That's funny. but no. nothing's bothering me, I promise. and you still owe me a shower babe." he said stroking my hair. "I don't owe you nothing babe." I said mocking his voice. "Um, yes you do. you owe me a shower." he said. "The hell I do." I stated. he pouted his lip. "Pweez?" he asked. I shook my head. he scrunched his eyebrows together. "Why won't you?" he asked. "You don't have to be shy around me. you know that right? your body is perfect." I smiled. "It's not that I'm shy, well, I kinda am, but I just don't want to. I like taking showers, but by myself." I said. "Well you don't have to be shy around me. And you're gonna change your mind once we take one." he said. "Why, have you taken a shower with a girl before?" I asked.

"No. that's why I want to so bad." he said. "Why do you wanna take a shower with me?" I asked. "Because I've seen it on movies and stuff. it's romantic and fun." he said winking. "Yeah. fun until somebody falls." I said. "I'll catch you." I smiled. "It's not me that I'm worried about, it's you. you're so clumsy anyway." "Hey! you fall down a lot more than I do!" he said. "Well that's when I'm drunk." I stated. "Ha, you're so, funny when you're drunk. but you're like naughty too." he said winking. I rolled my eyes. "I'm serious." he said laughing. I shook my head and I laid on his chest. he laid his head against mine and he rubbed my back. I wrapped my arms around him and I sighed. "I love you." he said. I smiled. "I love you too." I said.

* * *

"GET UP!" Justin and I got off the bed with our hands up. the guys were pointing guns at us. "What, what do you want?" I asked shakily. "You're Chris' daughter, I think you know what we want. get them." guys cam over to us, and I tried to resist. they smashed a glass bottle against Justin's head and he was out cold. "NO!" I yelled. I fell to the ground and everything went black.