Complicated

"So you're probably gonna pick Justin." Harry said. I nodded. "Yeah, I mean, I would pick any of you guys, but I always like go back to him all the time. I don't know why, but I just do. maybe because of when we were 13." I said. Harry nodded. We were sitting on my couch next to each other. "Well, I'm sure you guys will have fun together." he said. I smiled. "Yeah." he laughed. "What?" I asked. "Nothing, I think too much." I shook my head. "You're....weird." I said. I looked down at my feet. Next thing I know, Harry's hands pulled up my chin and he kissed me. and to make it worse, I kissed back. for about....5 minutes.

* * *

"Right when we're going good...something always fucks everything up. I just don't understand how you can fucking kiss him when you're with me. I don't understand why he kissed you, and you're with me." Justin said. he. was. pissed. Mostly at me because I kissed him back, for 5 minutes. "I don't know why I did either. I'm not trying to make excuses either." I said.

Justin shook his head. "Why do we keep doing this?" he asked. "Is he like better than me? did he do stuff that I don't do? like, what the hell am I doing wrong?" he added. "Justin." "No. tell me." I sighed. "You're not doing anything wrong." I said. He sighed and walked to the door. "Where are you going?" I asked. he turned around, looked at me, and walked out. I sighed and got up to follow him. "Justin!" I yelled running after him. he stopped. "You're not doing anything wrong." I said. "Well obviously I am if you kissed him." he said turning around to look at me.

"You're not, I swear. you're like the best boyfriend I ever had." I said. "If I am than why did you kiss him? you talk about trusting me?!? what about trusting you? huh? I don't know about you, but I would never stoop that low and kiss someone else for almost 5 fucking minutes, knowing that I'm dating someone else. if you like him so much, maybe you should pick him." he turned around, opened the door, walked out, and slammed the door. he slammed it so hard, I jumped.

I sighed. I had no excuses, and I wasn't gonna defend myself. I know what I did was soooooooo wrong, but I honestly don't know why I did it. maybe because it would be the last time, or maybe, I still had tiny feelings left for him. I don't know. and what really hurts is that I came between them, and I practically messed everything up.

I went to the kitchen and pulled out my mint chocolate chip ice cream. I got out a spoon and dug in. If Justin won't talk to me at all when I have to choose, who will I choose? I don't see myself with anyone else anyway.

* * *

I laid on the couch watching T.I. and Tiny. I love T.I. so much, next to Drake. They're my favorite rappers, but I like a lot more. My phone rang. I sighed and picked it up off the table. it was Chaz. I sighed and answered it. "Hello?" I asked. "Gabby...ok what the fuck happened? Justin like walked into my house, and him and Harry got into a fight, and he walked out." he said. I sighed. "I'd rather not talk about it. ask Harry." I said.

After Chaz and Harry talked, Chaz gasped. "Damn, no wonder he punhed you bro." I sighed. "And you kissed him back? for 5 minutes?" he asked. "Yeah. I did. I don't know why, but I did. I feel terrible. and if he won't talk to me when I have to choose, who will I choose? I have 5 days until I have to spend time with him, and I don't know what I'm gonna do. he asked me what he was doing wrong, and what he's not doing, and how Harry's better, and all this stuff. And, he's not doing anything wrong." I said. "Did you tell him that?" Chaz asked. "Yeah, like I don't know, 3 times maybe?" I said. "Well, maybe he's just afraid to lose you." Chaz said. I sighed. "I don't know. He probably hates me now, he probably never wants to see or talk to me again. I fucked up. again. but this time, I probably won't get another chance." I said. "Gabby, I don't think that he hates you." Chaz said. "Yeah, ok. the way he slammed the door in my face, yeah, he just loves me." I said. "Well can you blame him? I know you would do the smae thing, and Justin just gave Harry a few punches. if a girl kissed Justin, I know you would beat the shit out of her until she bleeds." he said. "Yeah, I know." I said.