Getting a dress

We arrived at the dress shop, and my mom and I looked through lots of racks. some were too girly, some were too pink and glittery, and some were really, and I mean really ugly.

* * *

"I WANT THIS ONE!" I said a little too loud. my mom came over and smiled. "That's a pretty dress." she said. it was a strapless dark blue dress that went to my knees, and It was skin tight, but it was beautiful. it had a heart neckline, and it had silver diamonds across it.

We bought the dress, and I already had heels I bought that I was gonna wear for special occasions. they were dark blue and black, and it had a zipper down the side of both of them.

I tried the Dress on, and it showed off every curve of my body, even made my butt look a little bigger. oh god. the boys would drool over this, and wouldn't let one guy even look at me.

I got my nails done, French manicure, and I was gonna straighten my Hair tomorrow night.

* * *

"LET ME SEE THE DRESS!" yelled Christian as they walked in. I smiled. "It's a surprise." I said. "boo you. is it skin tight?" he asked. "You'll have to see." I said smirking. "Where's Harry?" I asked. "He's with....her....he's stuck at the dress shop with her. she's shown him like 100 different dresses and she can't decide between like 17 of them." I laughed. "Well, prom would be worse. this is just homecoming." I said. they agreed.

"So who's your date? you must've got asked." said Ryan. I shook my head. "nope. no one asked, and I don't care." I said. "Enough about me, who are your dates?" I asked. "That girl Sarah I met." said Ryan. "Brittany." said chaz. "Alone." said Justin. I gasped. "The, Justin bieber didn't get a date?" I asked. "Oh, I got asked a lot, I just didn't want any of them." I nodded. "Eleanor." said Louis. I smiled. "Perrie." said Zayn. "And Liam's obviously with Danielle." said Louis. I smiled. "I think I might go with Katie." said Justin. that's better. Everyone knows Justin is never single for a dance. "I'm with Ashley." said Christian. "And Brad's with Miranda." he added.

"And then there's me." I said. "You'll have fun. maybe you can go with that new kid Austin." said Ryan. I shrugged. "He is cute, but I don't trust anyone who asks me at the dance because my dress......nevermind." I said. thank god I caught myself. "Go ahead. finish. your dress is....what." said Chaz. I shook my head. "Nothin." I said. "You pussy." he said. I laughed. "Thanks. I got a good one." he laughed.

* * *

(next day)

So tonight is the dance. a lot of people got asked, and I got asked by Austin. All the boys are still watching me, but I don't care. Austin's a cutie. take that back. a hottie, he's so sweet to. I finally let the boys agree for Austin to drive me, and that's a lot to ask for them. nothing will happen. he came from Texas. he has abs to, and he's just, so sweet. I know I already said that.

I put on my heels, and I was ready to go. I looked at myself in the mirror when my mom came in. "Damn, that's a tight ass dress. but you look beautiful. and your date, whoo. girl, he's fine." I laughed at my mom. "Is he here?" she nodded. I walked, well, fast walked down the stairs, and Austin smiled. "You look amazing." I smiled. "Thank you. and so do you." my mom took pictures of us, and we went out to his car. he opened the door for me, and he came in on the other side. "Ready to go?" he asked. "Yup. leggo." he laughed and we were on our way.