2 years later

Jay is almost three. how the time just flew on by. it seems like yesterday that he still couldn't talk, walk, crawl, or anything. he just sat there and he loved seeing Justin and I together. Justin and I have been trying to get along, but we still have little arguments and we've been just, not ourselves. I'm not trying to say that Jay got in our way, but he kind of did.

Harry has another girlfriend, so he's out of my hair. Chaz, Ryan, and Christian finally got one themselves. Niall and Chad are single still. Liam and Dani are still going strong, and so are Louis and Eleanor. Louis and Eleanor actually finally visited again, and Louis is still the funniest guy ever. He says that I've changed, and I have. I'm not that outgoing anymore, but I mean, I'm not boring either.

Now back to me and Justin. Justin, well, I think he's cheating. even though I don't want to believe it, it's always possible. I know he said that he'd never do that, but people change their minds. I saw him with this girl while I was running errands with Jay. they had cups of coffee and they were laughing. It could be just a friend, I mean, Justin has a lot of friends that are girls. But I just got this feeling when I saw the, together. Jealousy? yes. but also something else. I got a bad feeling in the pit of my stomach. I know that something's up betweeen them. So after I saw them that one time, I started seeing them out together. At the coffee shop again, bakery, subway, taco bell, even the grocery store. I don't know what to think. I mean, we have a kid together. he wouldn't do that. please tell me that I'm right. But every time that I ask him about how was his day, he just smiles and shrugs. and he says just fine. what's that supposed to mean?

But tomorrow is our 4 year anniversary. Hopefully things will be better.

* * *

"Today's a special day." I said. "Why? is it someone's birthday?" he asked. "You forgot." I sighed. "Forgot what?" I pointed to the calendar by the refrigerator.

"Oh my god. I didn't forget, I was, I was just kidding with you. happy anniversary babe." he tried to hug me but I pulled away. "You forgot our fucking anniversary Justin. I mean, really?" you can bet I was pissed off. "Gabby, I'm sorry. I really am. I've been busy lately, and I forgot. I have to go to work or I'll be late, I'll see you afterwards!" he kissed me on my cheek, kissed Jay who was crawling on the floor, and he left out the door.

"Are you mad mommy?" Jay asked. I nodded. "Yes Jay. Mommy's very mad."

"Do you need hug?" I smiled. he forgot the 'a', but I don't care. I nodded. I bent down and opened my arms. he waddled over to me and wrapped his little arms around me.

"How would you like to be a spy with me?" I asked. his face lit up like a light bulb. "Spy?" I nodded. "Who are we spying on?" I smiled. "Daddy."

* * *

Justin and that girl were walking down the sidewalk laughing up a storm. Jay was so excited about being a spy, that he never payed attention to Justin.

"Mommy, can we go now?"

He was starting to whine. just great. "Yeah Jay. we can leave. let's go home and make dinner for us." I said. "What about Daddy?" I smiled. "Daddy can eat his own dinner. c'mon."

* * *

Jay and I eat, and I put him in what he calls 'the big bed', which is my bed. it's Justin's too, but I'm a little mad right now. I mean, who wouldn't be? I trusted him, and he goes out on all of these dates with this chick. I guess he's tired of me acting like a mom now.

I sat at the table and I was still eating. I heated it up because I knew Justin would be walking in soon.

"I'm home!" he yelled as he walked through the door. "Hey, you guys already eat?" I nodded. "Oh. well I did too actually, so I wouldn't have eat it anyway. today was a long day." he said. oh I bet it was. "What?" oops, did I say that out loud? "Give me details. what happened that made it so long?" I asked. "Oh you know, the usual. I don't feel like explaining everything." mhmm.

"Who is she Justin?"

"She? what are you talking about?" I rolled my eyes. "I saw you with her Justin, please, don't play stupid." he sighed. "Oh. you saw?" I nodded. "I'm not gonna lie. I do like her." I looked down. "So, you've been cheating on me?" I asked in a soft voice. "Not fully, like I've never kissed or even hooked up with her. It was just a few outings."

"Outings? Justin, it's like you live with her. I saw you at the fucking store when I was there. And to make everything better, it's our anniversary, and you forgot." he sighed. "I know. I'm sorry. I'll make it up to you." I laughed. "Make it up to me? Justin, do you know how many times you've made it up to me?" he didn't say anything. "Exactly. a lot. I'm tired of it."

"Gabby, I wasn't technically cheating, and I'm sorry. I know I forgot, and I'm sorry. I love you." I sighed. what was I supposed to say? "I'm going to bed with Jay. goodnight." I stood up and I walked up the stairs.

I changed into sweatpants and I crawled into bed with Jay. I didn't want to talk, just sleep. But I couldn't fall asleep. And it doesn't help when Jay looks exactly like Justin.

The bedroom door opened, and it closed again. I'm guessing Justin was going to try to sleep. Well, he better not talk to me. He crawled into the bed too and he was looking straight at me. "You can't stay mad at me. I'm sorry. I didn't really do anything wrong." I sighed. "Justin, you would've." he shook his head. "No I wouldn't."

"I'm not going to argue with you."

"Gabby, c'mon."

I sighed. "No. if you want to argue, argue with that girl. she's the most important thing in your life right now anyways." I turned my body so my back was to him and Jay. "She is not the most important thing to me. You and Jay are. you have no idea how much you guys mean to me." I rolled my eyes. "Well then it's just Jay because obviously you don't care about me. or us." I felt moving around.

I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. Great. He switched places with Jay. "I can assure you that I care about you." I sighed. "Justin, turn around. I don't feel like talking." I said. "I'm not moving. besides, you love it when I do this." he wrapped his arms tighter around me and he laid his head in the crook of my neck. I groaned in frustration. "Shh, you'll wake up Jay. go to sleep baby." I rolled my eyes. "Baby? seriously." he chuckled. "Just, go to sleep. I'm not going anywhere, so don't worry about that." he said. "Justin, I'm not worried about you going out." I turned to face him. "Then what are you worried about?" he asked.

"Well, I'm worried that you'll leave."

"Why the fuck would I leave?"

I shrugged. "Because she's better."

"Gabby, no one compares to you." I smiled. "You're just saying that." he shook his head. "I'm serious. I'm sorry. for everything. can you forgive me?" I sighed. "I'm still mad at you. why can't you let me stay mad at you?" he smiled and shrugged. "Maybe because I don't want you to be mad at me." I rolled my eyes. "Well I still am. goodnight." I turned over and I covered myself up with the blanket. Justin wrapped his arms around me. I didn't feel like arguing about it, because I actually like it. "Goodnight. Happy anniversary." I smiled. "Happy anniversary." I grunted. what he does to me, isn't fair.