sacrifice

I stood there at the vault and punched in the chorus. I hope there isn't any valuable stuff in there. I typed in the last letter. "I'm done." I said. they guy pulled me back with the gun against my head. Taylor went over to the codebox and she started pressing a buttin. The door cracked and she opened it.

There were boxes and boxes of stuff. I looked at a box that said my name. "Can I see that box?" I asked. Taylor picked it up and brought it over to me. "I watching you open it." she said. I ripped the tape off and opened the torn cardboard box. inside were pictures. just pictures. there were pictures of my mom and dad, me when I was a baby, then I found a picture and I smiled. I knew I heard something in the attic thst one day. there was a picture of Justin and I when we were 13, and I was sitting in his lap, between his legs, and my back was to his chest. I showed Justin, and he smiled. "I told you I heard something." I said. I put the picture back in the box.

"Where the fuck is the big treasure?!?" Taylor asked irritated. "There isn't one. The family jewel is, well, memories." I said. I stood up. "Back up guys." Taylor said. They backed up. I looked in her eyes. she was a bitch. a gun rose in her hand. my eyes just kept looking into hers. "So, this is all a scam?" she asked. I shrugged. "I told you, I never knew what the treasure was. obviously it's all pictures and old family jewel stuff." I said.

She smirked. "You know what? I didn't come this far for nothing. one of them is dying. pick." she said. I shook my head. "No. shoot me. I don't want someone to get hurt because of me." I said. "Wow. I never knew someone who would sacrifice themselves for other people. well, especially you. I mean, really. don't you have dreams Gabby?" I shrugged. "Well I'm a model, so that's something I've always wanted to do." I said. "I always knew. You know, I don't get you at all. you're too nice, too unawkward, too pretty, you can dance, I just don't get it. how do you keep everything inside?" I shrugged. "It's called self control bitch. try it sometime." I said. "And you always have the last word. but you won't anymore. cuz now, you wont be able to say a word again. bye bitch." she clocked the gun.

"Say hi to your little daddy for me." she said. next thing I know, the shot went off, and I was pushed to the ground.

I hit the ground, and my head slammed against the surface so hard. I kinda felt tired and dizzy. I didn't get shot. I tried to open my eyes, but they wouldn't budge. I kept trying to talk, but the words couldn't come out. then, I saw light. no, I can't be dead.

* * *

I was walking. was I dreaming? there was a white gate, and the gate opened. smoke filled my surroundings, and I couldn't see. I kept squinting, and I saw a figure. After a few minutes, the smoke cleared, and I saw my dad. "Dad?" I asked. I ran into his arms. "Hey kiddo. You're not dead, and we don't have much time before you go back to the world." he said. I let him go and looked at him. "What?" I asked. he took my hand and he pointed somewhere. I looked where he was pointing, and I saw the guys looking at my hospital bed. they were talking to the doctor. "I'm at the hospital?" I asked. "Gabby, you've been in the hospital for 4 days." I looked at my dad. "No! I just passed out a few minites ago." I said. "It seems like it doesn't it?" I looked back at the picture. "Who pushed me out of the way?" I asked. "Chaz did. Justin and the other guys were held up. Chaz broke free and pushed you just in time. but no one got hurt except for one of Taylor's guys." he said. "Chaz? really?" I asked. my dad nodded. "Yeah. good thing because you would've got shot right in your heart or below, and you wouldn't have made it." he said.

"When will I wake up?" I asked. "In a few minutes. I just wanted to show you this. They do care about you Gabby, I mean, look at them. they've been there almost the whole time. They want you to wake up so bad. Taylor, well, they don't know where she is." he said. "How do you know all of this?" I asked. "Well, I can come back down to earth. I've been watching you. and, you lost your virginity before your wedding day?!?" I smiled. "It's not funny! haha, man I miss you kid." I smiled. "Miss you too dad." I said. "Now, I want you to go back into that world, and I want you to live your life. have fun. go crazy. and remember, I want a grandson." I smiled. "Ok." he pulled me into a hug. "Now, you have to go." he said. "How?" I asked. everything went black.

My vision was blurry, but it kept getting clearer. soon, the boys were right in front of me. "SHE'S AWAKE!" Niall yelled making me jump. "Niall, shut up." Liam. I finally was up, and I coughed. The doctor came in and gave me a cup of water. "Well, glad you're awake Gabby. you've been in a coma for 4 whole days. it's 6pm right now." she said. I leaned back on the bed. "My head hurts." I said rubbing it. "I know. it will. I have some pills that will help with that. you took a huge fall." she said.

I looked around and I didn't see Chaz. "Where's Chaz?" I asked. "He's coming. he was getting something to eat down in the cafeteria." Niall said. Chaz came into the room. "Thank you Chaz." I said as the doctor was checking my blood pressure. "How did you know it was me?" he asked. "My dad told me. I saw him. we talked for a while. he knows everything." I said. "Yeah, I think you pushed her to hard." Niall said. "I'm serious. I really did." I said. "Ok. What did he tell you?" Justin asked. "He knows about what we did, he told me who pushed me out of the way, and how one of Taylor's guys got shot, and some other stuff." I said. "Dang, maybe she did." Niall said. I nodded. "I did."

* * *

I walked out of the hospital. I eat a lot of food and water, and I was free to leave. I missed 4 days of my life. that sucks. "Ready to go home?" Niall asked as we were driving. I nodded. "Yeah, I can't wait. where's my mom?" I asked. "She's out with her boyfriend. again." Justin said. I sighed. "Whatever." I looked out the window. cars were passing by, and we were going down my street. I saw girls running with their dogs, two guys having a drug deal it seemed, and I saw the beautiful sky. it was almost sunset. "I'm tired." I said yawning. "Tired?!? you've been asleep for 4 whole days!" Justin said. I smiled. "I know, but I am." I said.