2 weeks later.

Justin and I forgot the kiss. we went back to our usual selves. It's been 2 weeks, and Harry and I have been surprisingly talking a lot more.

"Gabby, what the hell is wrong with you?" said Christian laughing. "I don't even know." I said laughing. I was actually cleaning. "Guess we got a new housemaid." said Justin. I rolled my eyes. "Girl, you need to stop cleaning. it's freaking us out." said Harry. I smiled. "Fine. what do you want me to do then?" I asked. "I can't date, can't text boys, so what else Is there. I'm not going out because I'll get tempted to talk, and I don't wanna go to the movies because it depresses me seeing happy couples everywhere." I said. "Well.......dang....I don't know then." said Ryan. "Exactly." I said. "Well, it's for the best." said Justin. "ok, quit getting me confused. what the hell are you guys hiding from me?" I asked. "Tell her boys." said my mom walking through the kitchen and grabbing a poptart. "Umm......I don't think she's ready." said Justin. "Well, either she isn't, or you guys aren't." said my mom. "You know?" I asked her. she nodded.

"Well, I thought I was your daughter, why didn't you tell me?" I asked. "It's not my business to tell." she said. Harry sighed. "She isn't ready. maybe in a few weeks." he said. "Weeks? I've been waiting years to figure it out. I think I'm ready now." I said getting frustrated. "Well, you're right. wait." said my mom walking back to the hallway. "Not ready for what?" I asked. "2 weeks Gabby." said Justin. I grunted. "I just don't see how something can be so important." I said. "Oh, well it's a surprise you would've never thought of." he said. I'm so fucking confused. these 2 weeks better come by fast.