Cast comes off

So it's been weeks since Justin came home, and now he's getting his cast off. he's beem reminding me all day that we're taking a shower.

We got his cast off and he was literally dragging me out of the hospital. "Damn Justin, slow down. we have all night." I said getting into the car. "I know. but I've been in this cast for so long, and I haven't been able to do anything. Plus, I can't wait for that shower. I've been waiting long enough." he said. I smiled. "I bet you can't." he shook his head. "I can't."

* * *

We pulled up into the driveway and he got out of the car so fast. I sighed and rolled my eyes. this is going to be a long night.

I got out of the car and he locked it up. It was getting dark outside, and the sun wasn't setting yet, but it wasn't a sunset yet. "Let's go!" Justin whined. I sighed and I went up to the porch where he already unlocked the door. I walked inside and he shut the door and he locked it behind him. I took off my shoes and I set my purse down on the counter. "Justin, I don't want to take a shower." I whined. I was playing with him. "YOU ARE! you promised well, you said you weren't gonna back out." he walked over to me and I smiled. "I was just kidding. Now come here." he came closer to me and I kissed him softly on his lips. I looked at him and I smiled. "You know, it feels good to finally have you walking again." I said. he nodded. "Yeah, me too. cuz now, I can do this." he picked me up and set me on the counter. I smiled as he started kissing me.

* * *

We stepped out of the shower and I put a towel around me. he put a towel around him and we walked out of the bathroom. I went to the closet and I changed into my sweatpants and a tanktop. Justin just put on basketball shorts. Even though my hair was still kind of wet, I put it in a ponytail, not caring if my pillow got wet. I layed next to Justin and he couldn't stop smiling. He looked at me. "I've been waiting for that for so long. That was like the best shower I've ever had." he said. I smiled. "That was a nice shower." I said wrapping my arms around his waist. he kissed me and he wrapped his arms around me. "I love you so much." he said. "I love you too." I said.

* * *

It was like two in the morning, and we were making ice cream sundaes. We were laying upstairs, but then we got hungry, and I wamted ice cream, so that's what we've been doing.

"These look so good." I said putting my spoon in my sundae. "Yeah they do." he said. I took a huge bite and I moaned. "Oh my god that tastes so good." I said. Justin laughed. "I know it is. and stop moaning over ice cream, you should be moaning because of me." I rolled my eyes. "Jealous much?" I asked. "Yeah actually I am. And it's over ice cream." I smiled. "What can I say? I mean ice cream makes me feel so good, and I mean look at thar sundae. it's like way too sexy to even eat." I said. I looked at Justin and he frowned. "So I'm not sexy?" he asked. I shrugged. "Eh, if that's what you want to call it." he narrowed his eyes. "You know I'm sexy." he said. he walked towards me more and I backed up. I laughed. "Ok Justin you're sexy. stop." he kept walking towards me until I, got pinned to the wall.

"You've been so mean to me." he said. I laughed. "No I haven't." I said. "Yes you have. Do I have to punish you or something?" he asked. I smiled. "Punish? no, I think I'm good." I said. he smiled. "You think you're funny don't you? well you're not going to be laughing when you're begging for me." he said. I raised my eyebrow. "Yeah ok." I said. "If I can make you weak like I did before that party, I think I can make you even weaker." I narrowed my eyes. "You wouldn't dare." he smiled. "Oh I would."