Promises

I woke up, well shot up out of bed. I was in my room. "Calm down." it was Harry. I looked at him and he was right next to me. "That was real. shit." i said. he rubbed my back and i layed on his chest. "Its gonna be just fine." he said. "I promise." familiar. didnt Justin say the same thing? Soo many promises. the question is, which ones will be broken?

It was 3am. I was only asleep for 3 hours. Harry said my mom injected me with a sleep shot so i could get some sleep. I sighed. "What did my dad talk to you guys about?" I asked. "Oh, umm, he just said to......a....keep you safe and stuff like that." he said. "What are you guys hiding?" I asked. they we're hiding something......and I was gonna figure it out.

* * *

"Haha, Gabby's gotta boyfriend." teased Ryan. I pushed him. "shut up." I said. it's been a week since my dad passed, and I've been pulling it together. I never really saw him anyways, but still. Justin has been helpful the most, he's been the old him. having ice cream sessions, playing Xbox, it's been great. I have a boyfriend, his name is Danny, and he is coming to our school this year. he came from New York, and he's really cool. I gave him my number at the carnival, and we've been talking ever since.

"When is he coming over?" asked Christian. "He should be here in like five minutes." I said. "And that's also the time you have to leave." I said. "Umm, I'm not leaving you alone with him. hell no." said Justin. I rolled my eyes. "are you guys trying to keep my single?" I said. I walked into the kitchen and got a water bottle. "it's for your own good." said Justin. "you guys are idiots." I said. "thanks." said Ryan. "You know what? maybe I'll be at your guys' house everytime a girl comes over." I said. "ok." said Justin. I grunted.

* * *

Knock. Knock. he's here! Justin beat me to the door. "oh, umm hi." said Danny. "so you're Danny?" asked Justin. "yeah." he said. I pushed Justin away from the door and took Danny's hand and brought him in. "don't mind these asses, they're just friends who are trying to ruin my life." I said. he laughed. "it's not funny." I said. "they're just being protective." he said. "thank you." said Ryan. "protective my ass." I said. we sat on the couch and the boys kept asking him dumb questions. "Are you still a virgin?" asked Ryan. "Ryan!" I yelled. "No. I'm not." said Danny. "Well lemme tell you something, you ain't taking her's." said Justin. "oh my god!" I yelled.

"Umm, I wasn't planning on it. don't worry I'll take good care of her." Danny said. "Mhmm, not the other way." said Christian. Harry laughed. "You guys are worse than my parents were." I said. "You're mom is actually cool so why are you complaining?"said Harry. "shut up." I said.

* * *

"Name your ex girlfriends." said Harry. Oh. My. God. it's been 20 freaking minutes. "Umm, that's a lot." said Danny. "but, ok, umm, chrissy, Marissa, Jennifer, Isabelle, Isabella, Ashley," "get out." I said. "what?" he asked. "I said get out. I don't like them. you like the sluts, and the curvy type. I'm not buying it. go." I said. he got up and left. "You guys ruin everything." I said. I ran to my room and locked it behind me. Why were they so protective? "Gabby, open up." said Justin. "why should I?" I said. "please?" they all said. I opened the door and sat back on my bed. they all came in and sat with me. "You ok?" asked Harry. "oh yeah, just peachy." I said sarcastically. "Look, your dad wanted us to do this. plus, we don't want you getting hurt either." said Chaz. I sighed. "I dot care anymore. I'm giving up on dating. everyone I meet is a douchebag." I said. They all laughed.