Baby

I was so happy. nothing could ruin this moment. The baby was 2 hours old. that's kind od weird when you think about it, but he was. Justin was actually tearing up as he held baby Jay. yes, we named him Jay. Jay Bieber. I wanted Trey, but Justin wanted him to have a 'J' in his name, so he suggested Jay. "He's so adorable." I said. Justin nodded. he leaned down and kissed my on the forehead. "We made this." he said. I smiled and nodded. I wish my parents were here to see this.

When everyone came in the room, they fell in love with him. Everyone got a chance to hold him. Finally, the doctor came in. Justin and I were laying in the hospital bed, and I was holding Jay. "Ok Gabby, you can be released with Jay tomorrow morning. congratulations, you gave birth to a healthy baby." she said. I smiled. "Thank you." Jay Carter Bieber was born July 17th, at 11:13pm. I wanted 11:11, but it didn't work out. he was one day early.

"Ok we'll take him to the baby room." he nurse said. "Don't get him mixed up with any of the others. I watched switched at birth." I said. she nodded. The nurse put Jay in this moving crib thing that had drawings of Jay's name drawn by the guys on the side. she rolled him out of the room. "Well congratulations." Dani said smiling. "Thanks." Justin and I said.

Chaz yawned. "You guys can go home, it's three in the morning." I said. they nodded. "Bye." everyone said as they piled out of the room. Justin got up and he turned the lights off. he layed back in the bed with me and he wrapped his arms around me.

"Nothing can ruin this moment." he said.

I smiled. "Don't jinx us." I said. "Yeah. wouldn't want that to happen." he knocked on the wooden nightstand that was on his side of the bed.

"I can't believe we just had a son, well you went through the pain, but we made that." he said. I nodded. "It feels like just yesterday we were thirteen and we were making out in the attic." he smiled and he kissed me. "But that's long gone. now we have a baby." he said smiling. I've never seen him like this; he was so happy.

"I know." I said yawning. "Why don't you get some sleep? it's been a long night." he said. I nodded and I layed my head against his chest and I closed my eyes. I was so tired.

-------------

THIS IS NOT THE END.

So baby Jay! what do you think will happen? anything bad?

thanks you so much for over 15,000 reads! that's so much, and it's crazy!

Vote and comment what you think! thanks!:)

~Gabby