This isn't goodbye

"Hey." I said walking in his room. "Hey." he said. he paused his Xbox game. "So, what do you think about me going to Miami?" I asked. he shrugged. "Well, I mean, it's your choice." I nodded. "So you and Justin worked thigs out?" I asked. "Yeah. we talked for a while and we made up." he said. I nodded. "That's good." I said nodding my head. "Hey, you're not going to Miami just for Austin. are you?" he asked. "Well he is part of ir, but no. I actually got a modeling job out there." I said. he nodded. "I'll be back next month though." I said.

he nodded. "So when are you leaving?" he asked. "Wednesday at 9am. the plane leaves at 10am so." he nodded. "Well, I hope you have fun." I smiled. "Thanks." he nodded. "So this isn't goodbye?" I shook my head. "No. I'll be back like every other month, unless I actually decide to fully live there." I said.

* * *

"So you're leaving tomorrow?" Chaz asked. I nodded. "No!" Niall yelled hugging me. "I wont let you." I laughed. "I have to." I said. "One thing I don't understand is that letter." Dani said. I smiled. "Letter?" Justin asked. "Yeah, Austin sent her a letter, znd that's one of the reasons she's going." Dani said.

"One thing I don't understand is why he's so special." Christian asked. "I thought what we had was special." Chaz said dramatically. I smiled. "Chaz, you'll always be my first choice. and he's so special because, well, he's different." I said. they nodded. "Where'd you get that necklace? it's so pretty!" Eleanor said looking at it. I smiled. "Austin sent it to me. and read the back." I got up and she read it. "Aww. Lou, remember the necklace you gave me?" Louis smiled. "You know I remember."

"Have fun while you can." Ryan said. I nodded. "Yeah. soon, I won't be able to do nothing." I said.