Talking

I calmed down but I was still in the same spot that I was in. my phone buzzed. I sighed. I didn't feel like talking to anyone right now. I just wanted to be alone for a little while. I pulled my phone out of my jacket pocket and I unlocked it.

'The boys left. come back here and talk to me.' From Justin. I sighed. I looked around and I saw this little girl. she had blonde curly hair, brown eyes, and she had chocolate on her face. A woman, I'm guessing her mother, laughed and wiped off her face. "You're so cute." she said laughing. the little girl smiled, showing off her lose tooth. I half smiled. I wish my mother would've done that. my mother was hardly home. I always had a babysitter or I was home alone. she never took me anywhere or did anything with me. Maybe that's why the giys mean so much to me; at least they show me affection. They're always around.

* * *

I walked down the hallway and I got to Justin's room. I sighed and I opened the door. He looked up from his phone and he smiled. "Hey." I said closing the door behind me.

"Hey. Why did you run out?"

"Because." I said looking down. "Come sit next to me." he said. I looked up and he moved over so there was room for another person. That hospital bed was huge. I walked over and I sat next to him. he put his arm around me and he pulled me close to him. "Are you ok?" he asked. I sighed. I took his arm off of me. "No. I'm not. this is all my fault. it's like I keep messing something up or someone gets hurt and-" he covered my mouth. I looked up at him and he removed his hand. "I knew this was gonna happen. But think of it this way, I was supposed to die back there but I didn't. so even though I got shot three times, I didn't die. you practically saved my life. And I know this is hard on you. I know that. Nobody's perfect. you're gonna mess things up." he said. I nodded. I hugged him and he hugged back.

I smiled. "I think I'll take a shower with you once you get out of that cast." I said. he pulled me away and he looked at me.

"Are you lying?"

I laughed and I shook my head. he smiled. "Yes! Once this cast is off, we're rushing back home and we're taking a shower right away." I smiled and I nodded. "Ok Justin." I said.

"But why all of a sudden do you want to?" he asked.

"Because you could've died and I realized that. plus I wanted to make it up to you anyways. you and the guys were there for me and no one else was, and I'm thankful for that." I said.

"Well I'm happy now." he said smiling. I laid on his chest amd he leaned back on the bed. we were cuddling in a damn hospital. but I don't care. he's here, he's alive, and that's all that matters to me right now.