The club

"Who's ready for probably the last time Gabby can dance on me!" Chaz said. I smiled. "I'm not gonna go crazy Chaz." I said. he frowned. "That just ruined my whole night." he said. "Oh C'mon, I know you'll find some girl to dance with." I said.

We walked into the club and we sat at our usual couch, but this time I sat with, well on, Justin. I laid my head on his shoulder and he held my legs up. kinda like a baby. we're getting married soon, and I'm ready. I don't see myself with anyone else, and I don't wanna be with anyone else.

The only people I was gonna dance with are Dani and Justin. I love Dani and Liam together; they're so perfect. Keith Urban-Tonight I wanna cry started playing. I sighed. "What's wrong?" Justin asked. "This is me and my dad's song." I said. "Wait so this is the...." he stopped and I nodded. "I know the password now." I whispered in his ear.

"Gabby, the next song, we're dancing." Dani said. I nodded. 'I've never been the kind to ever let my feelings show, and I thought that being strong meant never losing your self control, but I'm just drunk enough, to let go of this pain, to hell with my pride, let it fall like rain from my eyes, tonight I wanna cry.'

'Would it help if I turned this sad song on? all by myself, would sure hit me hard now thst you're gone, or maybe unfold some old yellow lost love letters, it's gonna hurt bad before it gets better, I'll never get over you, by hiding this way.'

I sighed and held Justin closer. he rubbed my thigh and held me tight too. He kissed the top of my head and laid his head on mine.

Keyshia Cole-Trust and Believe started playing. I smiled. I could never get enough of this song.

* * *

Chris Brown-Don't wake me up started playing. "Get up Gabby!" Dani said. I sighed. "But I'm comfortable." I whined. "I don't care. dance with me." she said. Justin pushed me up and I went to the dance floor and danced and sang the song with her. I was having fun.

"No fair! you owe me a dance!" Chaz said. "Me too!" Christian said. "Actually I only owe my Niall a dance." I said. Niall smiled. "That's right Bitches. she picked me! suck it!" I laughed. I pulled Niall to the dance floor and Nicki Minaj ft. Chris Brown-Right by my side started playing. Niall and I had so much fun dancing and stuff.

* * *

I only drank a few cheap beers, so I wasn't drunk. but I still had alcohol in my system. Justin had a few too, but he drove. we hopped in his range rover and we headed to my house. "You ok?" he asked. "Yeah, I'm fine. I just hungry, and bored." I said. "Well, I can help you with that. oh yeah, you still owe me a shower." he said. I looked over at him as he smirked. "What? you do." he said. "No I don't. but I do wanna shower, but I'm locking the door." I said. "You're torturing me. you know that? it's not right to torture your fiance." he said. I smiled. "You just love saying that don't you?" he nodded. "You know what? then I'll torture you." he said. "How?" I asked. he shrugged. "You'll see."

* * *

"Get away from me!" I yelled laughing. Justin kept walking towards me and I fell on the bed. that's just great. he came over to me as I sat up. he picked me up and held my legs close to him. we were face to face as he was standing up and I was being held. "You know, I think I'm gonna torture you now." he said. "By what?" I asked. his lips crashed into mine, and he was French kissing me like he did that mannequin doll head. I kissed him back the same way. damn, he's an, awesome kisser. I am too, so, that's a real good thing. he laid me down and we were still kissing. he was laying between my legs and kissing me so sweetly. I could feel myself wanting him more and more. he started kissing my neck which felt so damn good. I slipped out a moan as he sucked my weak spot at my neck. "You like this?" he asked. I nodded and he smiled. "well, I'm done." he got up off me and laid in the bed. "Excuse you, but we're not done." I said. no answer. I flipped his body over and got on top of him. he looked at me amd smiled. "I really drove you crazy didn't I?" he asked. I nodded. he smiled. "I like how I can do that." I rolled my eyes. "Just please finish this?" I asked. he pushed me off and stood up. he motioned me to too. I stood up and he took my shirt. I took off his and he laid me back down in the same position. he kissed my neck, and he kissed down my stomach, which made me shiver. he got down to my belly button and he pulled off my pants which left me in a bra and panties.

* * *I think you know what happens* * *

"I can't believe we're getting married." I said. we were laying in my bed and he was playing with my hair. "You say it like it's a bad thing." he said. "No, I didn't mean it like that. I'm just saying." I said. he chuckled. "I know what you mean." he said.

"Yeah." I said. "Let me ask you this. if you didntt have to marry and I asked you to, would you say yes?" he asked. "Yeah I would actually." I said. "That's good to know. you better not be lying either." he said. "Justin I'm not." I said. "Alright." he said.