Jay's 3rd birthday

He blew out the candles and we clapped. "Yay!" we said. he was growing up so fast. really fast, and I couldn't keep up with him. I don't think Justin could either. Ever since I've tried to kill myself almost a year ago, Justin and I finally got back together, and we haven't had any trouble. we've been getting along, and we graduated counseling, and we're trying to be like we were years ago. Justin and I are 20, and Jay is 3. ohh how time just flies by.....

* * *

I laid with my head leaned back against his chest, and I was sitting in his lap. "I can't believe that he's three already." Justin said. I nodded. "I know. where did the time go?" he shrugged.

"I don't know. before you know it, we're going to be old." I laughed. "We never will be mentally." he nodded. "You're right. I don't think I'm ever gonna be mature, especially since we're being like we were. I'm still the biggest pervert you've ever met."

I smiled. "Shut up Justin." he chuckled. "Make me." he whispered in my ear. "We are not having sex on Jay's birthday. forget it."

"Why not?" he whined. "Shhh!" he smiled. "Make me." I gave him a straight face. "You're not funny."

"Look who's talking. plus, you said I'm funny lots of times. don't give me no bullshit. and by the way, nice lace bra." I looked down and I saw the part of my bra was showing. I smiled. "I'll show you who's funny." I took off my shirt, and he just stared. I lifted his chin up. "Show some manners Justin, It's not polite to stare." he narrowed his eyes. "Game on." he took off his shirt slowly, revealing his toned abs. and they were tan. kill me now. I looked down, but I looked back up and him and smiled. "You're not winning." I got up from him and I took off my shorts, leaving me in my 'lace outfit'. he took off his shorts too. I sat back in his lap, and I started kissing him softly, and he liked it, a lot. he started moaning in the kiss, and right when he started to try to unhook my bra, I got up and I slipped my shorts back on. "We're not done here." I smiled. "You're not winning, so I'm not giving in." he stood up, and his body looked so good right now.

he walked towards me, and he was close. "Then I give in. you win, I lose." I smiled. "You just feel better knowing that you won for once, don't you?" I smiled and nodded. "Well come on." he said. he sat on the bed, and he motioned me to go to him. I walked over to him, and we started kissing.

* * *

We laid in the bed, the blanket was covering us up. we were just talking. talking about us, Jay, a lot of things. "Gabby, I can't believe that we've been through so much." he said.

"Yeah. we've been through a lot."

he nodded. "You know, sometimes I wonder what things would be like if I were too late, and you actually would've pulled that trigger." I sighed. "If I did, I would've missed all of this, I would've left all of this behind." he nodded. "Not just everything else, but you would've left me. and I don't know what I would do without you." I smiled. "Same goes for you. but could we stop talking about that?" he nodded. he kissed my forehead. I turned on my back and I stared up at the ceiling.

Justin and I have been through so many break ups and make ups, but now, things are starting to be how they used to be. I mean, it won't ever be the same, but close. Jay is growing up, and we're not. I think Jay's gonna end up being our parents sometime in the future. he's already scolded Justin and I about pillow fighting, and how it's not mature. he really is a character.

Even though I've been through a lot of pain, I don't regret anything. why? because then, I wouldn't be here, in these moments. I finally got the family I wanted, the perfect husband, well, almost perfect, and a perfect son. everything I've hoped for. Justin and I have been talking about having another child, but I'm not so sure yet. I guess we'll see when the time is right. I've learned a few things; things aren't like the movies at all. they will never be perfect, no matter how hard you try. Also, you can't plan your future. life will throw things at you that will affect everything, so be prepared. also, to live in the moment. since you never know what's gonna happen, it's good to enjoy life while your living it.

I looked over at Justin who was smiling at me. "What?" I asked. "You get lost in your thoughts so easily." I smiled. I think I might've blushed too, but I don't know. "I think it's cute." he said pulling me closer to him. "You think everything's cute." I stated. he shook his head. "No, only you." I smiled. he kissed me on the lips, and our bedroom door opened. it was Jay. "You ok buddy?" Justin asked. Jay yawned. "I just woke up, I can't go back to sleep. can you sing to me daddy?" Jay climbed up in the bed, and I held him in my arms. Justin sat behind me, and Jay just stared up at him. just like he did when he was a baby. "I know it's hard baby to sleep at night, but don't you worry, cuz everything's gonna be alright ai-ai-ai-aight, be alright ai-ai-ai-aight, through the long nights, and the bright lights, everything's gonna be alright ai-ai-ai-aight." Jay fell asleep so fast. Justin laid his head on my shoulder. "Remember when he was a baby and he did the same thing?" I whispered. he nodded. "I'll put him bac to sleep." I got up from the bed, and I walked into Jay's room. I laid him on his spiderman bed and I covered him up. I smiled at him. he was sleeping so peacefully. I kissed his forehead. he was growing up so damn fast. I walked out of his room, and I walked back into mine and Justin's. Justin was laying there, just looking at me. I crawled in next to him and he held me in his arms. "Goodnight babe." I said kissing him softly. I laid back down. "Goodnight." he said. he kissed my forehead again, and I felt myself drift off to sleep. I haven't felt this good, and slept this easily, in a long time. "Hey Gabby?" Justin asked. "Hmm?" I asked sleepily. "I love you." I smiled. "I love you too."

"I love you more."

"Justin, I'm not playing this game." he chuckled. "Ok. but I'm serious. I do love you. and I always will."

those words will stick with me forever, since I hear it all the time. but it's true. no matter of the fights, trust issues, jealousy, I will always love him, and I finally got someone to say it, and mean it, back.

_________________

And scene.

This is the end!!!!!!!:) :) :)

Thank you so much for reading this! I worked really hard on it, and I hope that you liked it! comment your thoughts!

I thought about doing a sequel, but I don't know. I don't know what I would write.:/ but if I do come up with anything, I'll post it!

Vote and comment please!

~Gabby