Giving up

Justin stayed the night with keep as everyone went home. "Go to sleep." he said. "I don't want to." I whined. he got up from the chair and laid with me. he shut the lamp off and held me in his arms. "Please." he said. I sighed. "Fine." I said. "But you're buying me ice cream." I said. I yawned. I wrapped my arms around his waist and held him close. "Hey, did Harry tell you about his new girlfriend he got today?" said Justin. "No." I said. "oh, whoops." he said. " I thought you wanted me to sleep." I said mocking him. "Shut up." he said. "I don't even think I still like him anymore." I said. "well, you'll always see him. but less now. unless she becomes friends with you, but you'll hate her. high pitched voice. straight blonde hair. she's a plastic." he said. "he must've hated girls like me." I said. "Stop. any guy would be lucky to have you. a guy that doesn't care if you have a group of guys following you everywhere." he said. "Whatever Justin." I said. he lifted my head to look at him. "I'm not lying." he said. "yes you are." I said. HE. KISSED. ME. OH. MY. FUCKING, OH MY GOD! JUSTIN BIEBER KISSED ME. HE CLAIMED HE EASY MY BROTHER. THE WORST PART, I KISSED BACK. HOLY SHIT.

We pulled away. "I'm sorry. I had to." he said. "why did you have to?" I asked, "because, I can't stand when your kind is all like I'm ugly and I'm fat. cuz you're not." he said. "just forget it." he said. I laid in his arms and fell asleep.