Chapter 108

Kimiko's P. O. V:

Kaguya gasps as the boys flow their chakra into her.

They say in unison as Sakura and I forward flip down, "Six Paths' Planetary Devastation!"

As Kaguya raises her head, the two symbols seal up her Sharingan. Then the ground begins breaking up and chunks of earth rise up towards the Otsutsuki, her massive Truth-Seeker Orb crumbling.

Kaguya screams in pain as her body transforms into the Ten Tails, the other nine beasts emerging. As Sakura and I descend, we're caught by Kakashi, making us gasp out of surprise, as he grips us securely against him.

The nine Tailed Beasts break away from Kaguya and return to their original forms on the ground.

The Four Tails says, "We finally made it out! Kurama! That Jinchuuriki of yours is pretty good!"

Kurama chuckles before looking up. Kaguya continues to scream as the earth encases her body. The rabbit creature spits something out of its mouth and it crashes to the grind heavily.

It was Madara.

The the rest of Kaguya Otsutsuki is sealed away once more, screaming.

                       🗡🗡🗡

"Over here!" Shukaku calls as they run over to us. Kakashi helps to steady me and Sakura before the pinkette looks up with a wide grin.

She calls, waving upon seeing the Uchiha bounding up to us, "Over here, Sasuke!"

Noticing the absent Uzumaki, I ask worriedly, "Where's Naruto?!"

"Huh?" Sakura glances to me in puzzlement.

Sasuke responds, "He went off by himself. He said there was something he had to take care of." Here, Sasuke throws out his right arm for emphasis. "More importantly, we need to get ourselves away from here!"

The ground continues to build the prison around Kaguya as Zetsu groans in frustration, "It can't be helped now! I'll just start over and work on Mother's resurrection!" Zetsu falls silent as the Uzumaki lands before him in a crouch, causing the black creature to gasp wearily.

As we watch, I stand beside the Hatake as he says, "It's still growing even bigger. It's starting to look like our moon."

I gasp as an orange blob starts bounding over the rocks towards us. It was Naruto! "You guys!" He calls as he lands, Nine Tails' Mode deactivated. Naruto forward flips in front of me and Sakura.

Sasuke asks, "So it's done?"

Naruto throws up a thumbs up as he beams, "Sealing complete! And now it's happily ever after! The end!"

I cheer, "You're right! Great news!"

Sakura giggles as she turns and throws her arms in front of her before stepping her fingers and stretching her arms above her head, groaning. As she sways, the Haruno says, "The first thing I wanna do is take a hot bath to wash off this sweat and grime."

Sakura suddenly gasps as her eyes turn to shocked, animated white circles and she screeches as she points to herself, "Aaahhh! Wait a sec, what about us?! How are we supposed to get out of this Time-Space?!"

"Aaaaahhhhh! You're right!!" Naruto screeches, with the same shocked expression. "This is bad!"

The Four Tails says, "He got it done, but I got to say, he's still a tad dumb, isn't he?" Kurama huffs indignantly.

We all disappear in poofs of smoke, only to reappear before an old man with brown hair tinged with grey and dark eyes, wearing a white outfit with ten tomoe, hovering while sitting cross legged in the air.