Chapter 80

Kimiko's P. O. V:

I dash towards the Uchiha in a golden blur, tossing Kakashi's and Naruto's hair. However, I didn't even get halfway across before two heavy weights throw themselves on top of me. I cry out in surprise as two Naruto Shadow Clones tackle me to the river with a heavy splash, my Chidori sparking wildly. I hear another Naruto make two more Shadow Clones before he holds Kakashi back.

I grunt with effort as I attempt to dislodge the Naruto Shadow Clones. "Urgh! Get off me, Naruto!!" I command, thrashing wildly about in the water. My Chidori disappears as I attempt to throw my attackers off of me but they surprisingly hold me down hard. I hear the sound of the Rasengan forming. Damn, I didn't realise Naruto was this fast! I know he's just doing it so I wouldn't get hurt but I wanted to stop Sasuke myself!

I continue to try and dislodge the Naruto Shadow Clones even as Sasuke runs forwards, left arm pulled back.

"Now's my chance, and I'm not going to hold back!!" Roars Sasuke as he runs to meet Naruto.

"Wait, Naruto!!" Kakashi calls fearfully as he too struggles against the Uzumaki. The real Naruto dashes past me, seemingly in slow motion, towards Sasuke, Rasengan pulled back.

 The real Naruto dashes past me, seemingly in slow motion, towards Sasuke, Rasengan pulled back

"Narutooo!!" Sakura and I scream fearfully.

They near each other, signature Jutsus pulsing in their hands. Naruto and Sasuke meet as they throw their arms forward while calling out their Jutsus names.

"CHIDORI/RASENGAN!!" Their Jutsus collide and a powerful shockwave is expelled from the impact, sending up a large wave.

There's an explosion as the two Jutsus meet, sending water everywhere. I cry out as I'm sent under, tossing in the violent waves.

Kakashi dislodges his clone and catches the blonde from the air, just as a white figure comes out of Sasuke's back and cushions his collision with the wall.

The white figure holds Sasuke from under his stomach as he lands on the ground. "You...?!" Says Sasuke in surprise. Kakashi lands by my teammates with Naruto slumped in his arms. I finally resurface by Sakura's feet. I crouch on the water, resting my arm on my knee. The newcomer sets him on his hands and knees as Sasuke catches his breath. "When... did you...?!"