Chapter 101

Kimiko's P. O. V:

My face is scrunched in determination and concentration as I continue to try to heal Naruto, my Dark Style Mystical Palm Jutsu activated. Sakura and I let out gasps when the Nine Tails' cloak suddenly recedes from our bodies.

I think I'm confusion as I glance at the fading red chakra, "Nine Tails' chakra..."

I clench my teeth as Sakura reaches out and presses her two fingers to the inside of Naruto's left wrist to feel for a pulse, the dark mist having faded from my hands.

I watch as Sakura places her ear against Naruto's chest to check his heartbeat.

The pinkette gasps out in horror as she jerks her head up.

I press, "Well, Sakura?!"

She responds fearfully, mint green eyes wide, "No heartbeat or pulse!" I feel my own heart stopping at that news. "This can't be!"

Gaara urges the blonde, "Just hang in there, Naruto!"

I say in confusion, "But why?! My Jutsu's not working!" I've tried to heal him again but couldn't summon the Dark Mystical Palm Jutsu.

Gaara tells us, "Because the Nine Tails was extracted."

I gasp, purple orbs as wide as Sakura's, "Impossible!"

Gaara explains, "Madara attacked him. But there is a way to save him. And that's why we're hurrying right now."

Sakura exclaims, "To where?!"

Gaara replies, "To where the Fourth Hokage is."

"Hey, Kazekage! Do me a favour," Addresses Kurama before turning his head to the blonde being pushed out of him. "His father. One half of me is sealed inside Minato. So you just take that other half and transplant it to Naruto; that will save his life. Hurry to the Fourth Hokage."

Gaara questions on all fours on a sand platform, "He has the Teleportation Jutsu. Why don't we just have him come here?"

"Not possible. His Teleportation Jutsu is tied to my Sealing Formula. However, once I'm extracted it'll disappear," Kurama explains. He struggles as he's suddenly yanked forward by the chakra chains, though Kurama plants his paws on the ground. "Just Naruto over to the Fourth Hokage. You got that, Gaara?!"

Gaara stares at the Nine Tails as he's dragged towards the Statue, causing Naruto to fall right out of him.

Gaara throws out his hand and another sand platform forms beneath the Uzumaki.

"I'm counting on you, Kazekage," Kurama says before he too is sucked into the Statue, and its mouth slams shut.

Gaara finishes, "That's what the Nine Tails said to me. As of right now, there isn't any other way for us to save Naruto, even with Yumi-chan's Divine Water."

I urge with a hardened gaze, "Then let's go! How much farther?"

"Several kilometres," Replies Gaara. Sakura and I stiffen as we clench our teeth. We gaze worriedly down at Naruto.

I unzip Naruto's orange and black jacket and say as I pull up his mesh shirt, "I'll do whatever it takes, with what little chakra I've got left."

I then hold up my right index and middle fingers before forming the chakra scalpel around them, into a fine point. I hold it beside Naruto's right ribs and make a hash in the skin.

With my left hand, I gather more dark chakra around it and slice my chakra scalpel to the right. Gaara gasps as Sakura watches me intently,

I've continued my own Medical Ninjutsu training in those two months and two and a half years.