Naruto Shippuden The Movie: Bonds, Part 2

Kimiko's P. O. V:

I sit in front of Naruto in a small canoe as we drift slowly along a river in a jungle towards Amaru's village. Birds chirp overhead as Amaru, Sakura, Shinno and I paddle.

Shinno explains to us, "Amaru's village is upstream—deep in this jungle. There are some ancient ruins nearby."

Naruto complains, "Yeah, and why do we have to paddle up the river in these dumb boats? We'd get there faster if we jumped out and went on foot!"

I say in a spooky voice as I grip my paddle, "Through a jungle like this with giant bugs, deadly snakes and all kinds of BLOOD THIRSTY BEASTS?!" I give Naruto a look that makes him cry out and clench his teeth.

Shinno feels the need to add, "Don't forget, the river's goat to man-eating catfish, hungry alligators and lots of poisonous fish, as well." This just makes the Uzumaki even more nervous. There's a splash up ahead, causing us to look.

Something dark slithers into the water. It was probably said man-eating catfish...

Naruto jumps as he screams through his teeth, sweat dripping down his face.

Amaru tells him, "Don't be scared! Both these boats carry skilled doctors who are way more useful than any of you shinobi." Here, she takes out a scalpel wrapped on cloth from her shorts pocket. "All I need to save you is this scalpel!"

"Oh, yeah?" Naruto asks dubiously. "Well, it's us ninja who are protecting you doctors. "And, besides," He jumps up and whips around, rocking the boat with his movement, "if you were the one holding the scalpel, you'd wind up killing all your patients!"

"What?!" Amaru snaps indignantly. She too jumps to her feet. "I may not look it but I'm Doctor Shinno's number 1 apprentice!" She ticks the scalpel back in her pocket. "You and your cold ninja world couldn't possibly understand! There's nothing more important than the master and student bond!" Amaru thunks the end of her paddle for emphasis.

 "You and your cold ninja world couldn't possibly understand! There's nothing more important than the master and student bond!" Amaru thunks the end of her paddle for emphasis

"Say what?!" The Uzumaki yells. He throws out his arm for emphasis, clenching a fist. I furrow my brows as a light buzzing sound enters my ears. "You wanna talk about bonds?! Me and Iruka Sensei," Naruto somehow transforms his face into a dolphins', then a scarecrows' and even transforms into Jiraiya while hugging himself as pink hearts float around him, "Kakashi Sensei, even Pervy Sage..." Naruto hits his chest with his right thumb before holding his arms outward. "... those bonds are waaaaaayyyyy..... way stronger than yours could ever be with your dumb medic—" Before Naruto could react, I jump to my feet and swing my paddle. It whacks against the back of his head, causing him to jolt forward. I pull back as Naruto straightens up and clutches his throbbing head, groaning at the pain. "Ooooowwwww!!" Naruto whips me a glare. "Kimiko! What'd you do that for?!"

 "Kimiko! What'd you do that for?!"